Page 1 of 2
Today me and my friend were messing around in the studio at my school and we stupidly changed the user name to something rude and before we left we forgot to change it :O.

The teacher is bound to ask us what happened and i need something to say like my memory key had a virus, but more convincing.

HELP
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
"Yeah that was us, pretty funny, eh?"
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by tattyreagh
Man up and face the consequences.

This.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I was boarded by pirates!!!!!! Ass pirates!!!!!! They pillaged me!!!!!! I liked it!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
tell us what you changed it to. you could play it off as a typo
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
next time you see him.
ask him if he knows why the username has been changed to something rude.
then hell be like oh well i was going to ask you about that
and you say well no it was like that when i got there..?
▲▼▲ Tired of wishing on a falling star, You gotta put your faith in a loud guitar!!▲▼▲
Quote by thready
next time you see him.
ask him if he knows why the username has been changed to something rude.
then hell be like oh well i was going to ask you about that
and you say well no it was like that when i got there..?

Thats a good idea! Only problem is i'm not going in until Thursday and he's bound to see it by then, plus for all i know he was the last person to use it :/.
So what did you change it to?

This had better be hilarious.
Say you must have accidentaly left your computer logged in or unnattended and someone probably thought it would be funny to change it. Apologise profusely and say you feel really bad and hope nobody got upset.
"Hello sir, I must apologize for the weird username you must have spotted by now. My and my friends started goofing of, so sorry"

It really isn't that hard
Quote by Echohead
So what did you change it to?

This had better be hilarious.

We put that the teacher hides naked in trees and shouts at pigeons. it seemed hilarious at the time but he's going to go apeshit. i doubt we could pull that off as a typo.
Quote by Afroboy267
We put that the teacher hides naked in trees and shouts at pigeons. it seemed hilarious at the time but he's going to go apeshit. i doubt we could pull that off as a typo.

Are you 12 years old?
Oh wow. Well, you deserve whatever's coming to you. If your teacher has a sense of humour though it'll be alright. If not, I'd say you're screwed.
Quote by Afroboy267

wait, wat. The username is "*teachers name* hides naked in trees and shouts at pigeons"?

Last edited by Ascendant at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by daytripper75

Are you 12 years old?

Does it matter? That stuff is genius!
YNWA
Quote by daytripper75

Are you 12 years old?

Lol no, 18, haha. Like i said it seemed hilarious at the time and we were really hyperactive and bored so it seemed to make perfect sense.
Quote by Ascendant
wait, wat. The username is "the teacher hides naked in trees and shouts at pigeons"?

Apparently.

I didn't know you could make them that long.

Quote by Afroboy267
Lol no, 18, haha. Like i said it seemed hilarious at the time and we were really hyperactive and bored so it seemed to make perfect sense.

If you're 18 then you are now (theoretically anyway) a man. Man up and take whatever punishment you get.
"Well, we went to go get something, and when we returned the chair was on the ground so somebody was in there. We didn't check it out, we left. We had no idea something happened."
Honestly, I don't think you can realistically make up a plausible excuse for changing the name to, "the teacher hides naked in trees and shouts at pigeons"
Pretend you know nothing about it, or say you left the computer logged in and unattended for a while so someone else must have snuck in and changed it while you weren't there.
TS you're a pussy. What are you 12?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Oh man that sh*t is FUNNY!
But I think TS hides nakedly in trees and shouts at pidgeons.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
just go on it again and go "i act like im 12 and what is this?"
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
youre gonna have to start to man up sometime, might as well be now.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Damn man, I for one would be proud as shit if a teacher scolded me over that.
IMO it's fúcking hilarious :']
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
"I can't have done it. At the time, I stood naked in a tree, and was shouting at a pidgeon"
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
I don't think you can have a legitimate excuse for that. Face it man, you're going to prison.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
A kid in my school found out a teachers password and changed it to penis, I lol'd heartily but he did get campused.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Rule #1 in Crisis management: Confess that a mistake was made.
Rule #2: State that your friend was in a bad mood and you tried to make him laugh, so your productivity would increase. You were working so hard afterwards that you forgot to change the name back again.

That is all you need to say.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
If he doesnt ask about it change again, but this time to "The teacher then rapes the pidgeons until they are a bloody mess" and keep changing everyday, as it becomes a story
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Afroboy267

There's only one way to get out of this one

Dick in a box.
Page 1 of 2