I'm sooo happy right now. I think you guys know that feeling. Just bought a Squier classic vibe 50's strat in white. I bought it used, but meh, it's like new. The previous owner said, the he bought the guitar, played it for a week and then decided he wanted humbuckers, so yeah, i bought almost a new guitar for half the price! Can't believe it. It feels, looks and sounds wonderfull. This is my first strat also, and a step up from my crappy epi lp 100. I saw a lot of people saying, that these guitars are great, some may even compare to lower end (not the 5000$) american fenders. So yeah, i took this picture with my phone, so nothing fancy, may shoot some better pictures with my camera later.
nice! i have a mim fender strat that looks exactly like that but with a white guard!!

how dose that baby sound?

HNGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Very nice can't go wrong with the classic vibes. I would change that pickguard to a white one though.

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
beautiful guitar man congrats. I would keep the gold pickguard actually if it was me, i rather like it!
Thanks guys! It sounds great. For the pickguard, maybe i'll leave it for a month or so and when it gets boring, ill get tortoiseshell or white guard, i think they both look good on a white strat.
Quick question, how are these routed, could you take a peek for me?

Nice find, i obviously can't stand squiers
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Love the colour scheme I wouldnt change the pickguard as it matches the fretboard so nicely. HNGD!
SMILE!
That'd look sweet with a pearloid pickguard. HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Very nice. I agree with ch0, a Pearloid pickguard would look awesome.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Sod this noise, I really like the pickguard you've got on it right now. It's sexy as all hell.

CV Strats aren't MiA level, because that'd be ridiculous. They are, however, some of the best guitars you'll ever find in the sub £500 market. Fantastic stuff. So, happy NGD.

Happy Stratin'.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I would go white with it (i'd give you my extra pick guard if I could ) but that's a very nice looking guitar. Hope you like it. The necks on those things are butter.
Gear:

Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Agile AL-3100

No AMP
Awesome colour combo man. HNGD
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Thanks guys! When i said, that some people compare these to MIA strats, i meant a really good CV feels like lower end MIA. Well that's what i heard. The only thing i don't like is the bridge block, which is really thin, so i think i am going to replace that. Oh and also, i'll wire the birdge pickup to the tone control.