I've got my rig setup now with a M Audio Fast Track Pro in the effects loop running into Logic Pro. This is fine when I'm just playing on my own, but really I need a footswitch to be able to control Logic. The M Audio has a MIDI In on the back, and Logic is able to easily use MIDI stuff so it's just a case of getting a reasonable footswitch for using with it. I am suing a Mac, although it shouldn't have a massive effect.

Ideally I would like to be able to either run an expression pedal into it for wah or have one built in. Budget is around £150. I am willing to go used. Preferably more than 5 buttons, I'd quite like perhaps a few presets on some and then delay, chorus, compressor, gate and wah switches.

Thanks.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Try a behringer FCB1010; It's less than £150 and got 2 expression pedals- just remember to read the manual, it's not very user friendly
Thanks for the info. When you say it isn't particularly user friendly, is that in general or with specific applications? Looking at Logic, all you need to do is hook up a MIDI device and hit whatever button you want (in learn mode). I assume it would simply learn whatever the device sends as the function, although I don't know the details.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai
The Behringer is a nice unit...it can be tough to get used to, but once you do, it's pretty powerful.
Quote by lifeordeath09
Try a behringer FCB1010; It's less than £150 and got 2 expression pedals- just remember to read the manual, it's not very user friendly

+1, great unit!
Ok, you've sold me on it. Normally I avoid Behringer, but the FCB seems like the best bet for the money.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Hidden Hippo
Ok, you've sold me on it. Normally I avoid Behringer, but the FCB seems like the best bet for the money.

Behringer's stuff isn't all bad...their live gear (PAs, mixers, EQs, etc.) are actually really good. Some of their mics aren't bad either. It seems to be their amps, stompboxes, and multi-fx units that have the questionable quality.
Fair enough - I've only been exposed to the stompboxes and reports of their amps. It'll probably last long enough till I can get a Voodoo Labs anyway.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai