Hi guys i receantly buyed a new guitar in discount.
A Bc Rich Beast Nt TBK !!

I just looking cheaap ibanez stuff than a guy at UG advised me to look at Bc Richs and this guitar was in discount. I buyed it for 380 euros inc. Rockcase exterme case.

Thay said that only 1 of TBK color remained so thats why its cheap. ONYX colors cost 415 without case. And its new.

My local shop and all shops in N. Cyprus cost it like 2000 euros without case. ( best guitar in whole country is a Jackson KE 3 crimson S. and if you can buy a ibanez GRG you are a king....).. (1000euros to cheapest grg inc. amp)

Yeah my country sucks abouth music beacuse of the prices.

What do you say i did something good abouth buying that guitar ?

I have been playing for 2 years and for 2 years i burrowed my tennis coach's japan strat.

I play stuff like slayer , metallica to RHCP

Gear:
Zoom G9.2tt
Marshall Mg100dfx (i know it sucks but no better amp in country and im poor)
Bugera 6260 ( not arrived yet)

Note: Im an owner of the first and only online music shop of N. Cyprus... Sadly its new and still i dont have much money to buy stuff for my self
nice!

do you have any pics of it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ah, touche.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?