Just to start off, I liked RA before I heard "Savior" which to many is their "only good song" but anyway I need some help with this one.

I can't seem to even get the intro down properly. Also is I'm not too great of a guitarist. Should I try something easier? I might've read its an advanced or intermediate song somewhere. Thanks for the help
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
Well what are you having trouble with? Is it the rhythm? Or is it more simply just you can't move your fingers right?

I just looked at a GP tab now, if you're using the tab where the first chord is a powerchord on the 4th on the 4th string, and you're having trouble with this chord. I think the best way to play it is to have your middle finger on 4th fret, 4th string, and space your fingers out so your pinky is hovering over the 6th fret and your index over the 2nd fret.
no it starts off using the d and a strings. might be a combination of not moving my fingers and the rhythm is odd as well. I think its just one of those you come back to at a later time :-/ lol
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.