Jacksons usually have: alder body, maple neck, rosewood board... i plan on using the seymour duncan ahb-1 metal blackouts anyways so factory pickups dont matter to me.

BUT Schecter Damien elite (6's) bestows: mahogany body, maple top-neck, rosewood board....

does anyone have any experience with these two? if so, which is better suited for a metal-style genre of playing?

becuase the Jackson's would have more upper-mids mostly.... and the damien elite would have more low-mids... BUT: I don't want a thinned-out toned either, so idk wich is the better for a louder, fatter tone.
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Really the only difference is the body wood. The Schecter will have a darker, warmer sound to it than the Jackson, whereas the Jackson will be brighter. I think you'd enjoy the Schecter more for a thick sound.
I'm FAT!
Thanks alot! onemore question..

for a fatter tone but goodquality sound for the higher single notes, I think that the Rockfield Fatass / Mafia pickups would do that quite well, but I fear that the "Low-output" profile of those pickups will get lost in the mix, ya think? BUT I do play metal mostly, so these are my options after going to the Seymour Duncan website and reading their pickup profiles, these are my options:

EMG 81/60
SD Black Outs ahb-2 metal
SD Black Outs ahb-3 empty
Bill Lawrence L500XL (bridge) not sure yet about the neck PU-i don't that much anyways
SD screamin' Demon
Rockfield fatass/mafia
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
it's all bout the neck...i'd prefer the jackson neck over the shecter, cos they're too damn thick
Member of The 7 String Legion

Peavey Triple X Head
Mahieu 4x12 Cab (celestion g12t-75)
Gibson Vixen
Schecter C-1 Classic
Various Pedals, and Guitars.