Hey, I've been using Ernie Ball Super Slinky (.009 - .042) Nickel Wound guitar strings on one of my guitars for a long time now, and am looking to try out some different types of strings. I play a lot of different styles of music on this guitar, from classic rock to fast metal shreds. If anyone could recommend any brands/types of strings it would be much appreciated

PS: I would like to stick with .009 gauge strings, because this guitar has a floyd rose bridge.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Elixirs are unbelievably nice, I simply cant use Ernie Balls any more after trying Elixirs. Especially useful if you have acidic hand sweat like me, which could turn Ernie Balls into pure rust withing a day or so.
I've been using Dean Markley's after my guitar teacher recommended them, and they are just pure tone in a bag. But they have to be normal Dean Markley's, and not the Nuno Bettencourt models. Those aren't really that good.
Quote by mishax92
Elixirs are unbelievably nice, I simply cant use Ernie Balls any more after trying Elixirs. Especially useful if you have acidic hand sweat like me, which could turn Ernie Balls into pure rust withing a day or so.

You got that right..

I just re-strung my Schecter with some Ernie Balls maybe a week ago.. All the strings have rusted pretty bad besides the low E and A.

I love Ernie Ball strings but my fingers sweat so bad, I run through a pack extremely fast.
Quote by mishax92

I've heard of Elixer strings, I think my guitar teacher told me about them. I have problems with sweaty hands when playing guitar too (it's caused discoloration of a lot of my guitar's hardware, including the bridge and volume knob). I think I'll give these Elixer a try, thanks for the help everyone!
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.