Hey guys, I'm looking for a "Jack of all Trades" kind of amp, and within a budget of about $600.

I've been looking at mostly Mesa amps so far, and I've found an F-50 and a .50 Caliber for $599.99 each, both used. I'm also interested in an Egnater Tweaker as well, but although it does a lot of tones very well, it doesn't do Metal as well as I'd like, though that may be cured with a boost. I'm stuck between these three amps right now, but if anyone has any other suggestions go ahead.

I play mostly Rock and Metal, though I dabble in Blues. Also, an effects loop is prefered.
I don't know how much Mesa your gonna get for $600, they're generally $2,000-$3,000 amps (worth it if you have the money though). If you found one thats cool though. I would take an Egnater Rebel over a tweaker, but that might just be me.
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I don't know how much Mesa your gonna get for $600, they're generally $2,000-$3,000 amps (worth it if you have the money though). If you found one thats cool though. I would take an Egnater Rebel over a tweaker, but that might just be me.

There are very, very, very many Mesas to be had for less than $2000. In fact, the vast majority of their range is less than $2000 brand new.

OP, either of those are great options. Another option to consider is the Vypyr Tube 60.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I've tried the Rebel, it really didn't seem like the amp for me though. Also, the F series was the precursor to the Express series, though I've heard that the F series was the better of the two.
Quote by Raijouta

OP, either of those are great options. Another option to consider is the Vypyr Tube 60.

I know they're all great, it's deciding between them that's killing me.

And the Vypyr doesn't really seem like the best option here, it is nice though. I wouldn't really be using the effects, so that would be kind of a waste.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post. Oops.