I have an RG5EX1 that I have decided to sell.
The cost of a new one is about $400 (List: $800). I am willing to sell it at $175 (78% off list).

The reason I am selling this at that price is that the threads in the body are partially stripped where the trem claw is fitted. If you were to fix this on your own, it would cost about $15-20 to fix and a service center would charge about $50 for the fix. I personally just don't want to deal with the fix. Right now, the trem is blocked and is in playing condition as long as it is in standard or dropped-d tuning. The fix would allow use of the whammy bar and other tunings.

Besides that, everything else is fine. There is a very tiny paint scratch on the back side of the top cutaway (barely noticeable).

I live in Battle Creek, MI and would be willing to ship within the country (except Alaska/Hawaii). If you are close enough, you can pick it up / I can drop it off.
hey i already have that exact guitar but i will still buy yours so i can have left handed and right handed strung guitars msg me back
Quote by ibanez_zenabi
hey i already have that exact guitar but i will still buy yours so i can have left handed and right handed strung guitars msg me back

PM'ed