Page 1 of 2
As you awesome people here at the pit may or may not remember from about week back. My old man and myself weren't exactly getting along. Mainly due to music. Well now things have done anything but improve. He's been getting on my case for anything and everything and now my mom as well. According to him I'm now a 'Un-Patriotic Frelloader' for not wanting to enlist for bootcamp next yeqr when I turn 17 and for thinking negatively of where the country's heading. I have no future according to him for wanting to do a career I'll love. And it's all just going to shit.

There's no way I cna keep up the 'Good Christian Boy' charade if this keeps up. and if that happens everythings gona go to hell. Ugh...

Sorry for the rant, but yeah. I just REALLY need some help here.
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Come to Canada. It's like america but not nearly as shitty.

This.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Could you get emancipated and move out?

Well I'd love to move out, but since I'm only 16 it'd either have to be a court order or a parental request. My Dad's actually threatened me with putting me into Foster Care about 5 times. (Great guy huh ) for being a 'rebellious child'.

But if I wanted to I probably could get him to finally do it, assuming he actually has the stones to. I just don't want to end up in foster care. (Long story short my family took in foster kids for seven years. The social workers were a joke and those seven years were a living hell)
Have a good one,
Phoenix
You can't last 2 years?
I can't even last more than a few minutes...

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
If you're the one with the die-hard Christian parents, then yes I remember your thread.

Sucks for you man, try and stick through.

^ Whoever suggested getting emancipated, he could try but it wouldn't be granted because this isn't exactly a legit reason for legal seperation from your parents. It would only make his parents anrgrier with him.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Educate him a bit. If that doesn't work, go to bootcamp and get rippped, come back and show him whats up.
While its pretty crazy that they think you are a failure for not joining the army, maybe you could get a part time job to show that you have a work ethic but just don't want to go off and fight a war you don't agree with.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
im real sorry if this sounds harsh but dude deal with it. no one has a perfect family life. parents can be real jerks and give you crap but honestly its probably out of love. thy shouldnt force you to go o bootcamp. i agree donnder- get a part time job.
2 years isnt a long time compared to the rest of your life.
ive been putting up with a schitzo step mom and alcholic abusive father for 8 years. you just do what you have to to keep peace. when your 18 you can do what you want. but before then just TRY to atleast get along with them. itll help.
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
not quite the same boat but i feel you TS. I've got exactly 2 years and 23 days days left until i get to leave this awful town. I was thinking about joining the circus because why not or moving somewhere far away
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Come to Canada, it's like America, except our Army isn't worth joining.
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
Just asking, but what are your plans for the future?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by donender
While its pretty crazy that they think you are a failure for not joining the army, maybe you could get a part time job to show that you have a work ethic but just don't want to go off and fight a war you don't agree with.

I've been trying to find a job since I was 14 (the guitar won't pay for itself, plus mom and dad aren't giving me squat for college or driver's ed). Finally after 2 years of searching i do have a summer job. de-tassling corn. And yet they still give me crap about 'not bieng able to find a job I could walk myself to'.
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Quote by Phoenix Reborn
Un-Patriotic Frelloader

My god I laughed hard.
Your dad sounds like the sort of American dickhead that gives the country a bad image over here.

Wrap yourself in the stars and stripes and yell 'DAD, I AM FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT'
After all, the Americans single handedly defeated the nazis to stop this kind of beatnick attitude.

On a serious note, I actually feel sorry for you. I'd hate to have parents like that.
That sucks, TS, your parents sound like dickheads. Did your father, by any chance, lend someone en amp by the way?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by HorizonShadow

i seriously am considering moving to Canada. Do you like where you live?
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by HorizonShadow

Come to Canada, it's like America but with cheaper weed.
Your parents are clearly horrible people. You have three solutions available to you.

1) Kill your parents while they sleep.

2) Kill yourself.

3) Do what they say.
tell them to forgive you

that'll **** with their heads
now extra flamey
Maybe he doesn't love you 'cause you have a spider >.>

Nah, but that seriously sucks. My mom's Jewish so if my grades weren't good enough for her at the end of a certain year, I was deprived of anything fun for the following year.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
My dad is like that....only worse. My father constantly berates and mentally abuses me. I swear, if I'm not able to get out of the state by the time I got to college in another year, I will cease to exist..

Stay in there bro, your not alone
Last edited by sXe170 at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Challenge your father to a duel. You deserve satisfaction.

i demand satisfaction
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Just asking, but what are your plans for the future?

Good question.

Well for starters go to college. I'm saving some cash up. But at the most it'll pay for one semester. So I'll probably have to get a loan, which courtesy of Jim Doyle (my state's govenor) I may be able to get at litle or no expense ot myself for keeping my highschool GPA above a 3.0. In the end if I can't get a loan I wil enlist. Probably the Air Force as ground crew

When I go to college I'll go for a double major. Something involved in Theatre (acting or crew), and business (classes geared for entrepenaurship).

After graduating I'll move to either NYC or LA, hopefully have a job lined up for me in either acting or crew. If not spend a year or two just auditioning like hell. If it still doesn't work out then I'll start up the guitar business (posibly move to Canada before hand) and see where it goes from there.

Of course if me and the band get a record deal and make it big I won't complain either. But I know the chances of that are slim

Also to clear up the Canada stuff. I have seriously considered moving (possibly even going to college) there. Few questions...

1: If I go anywhere but Quebec I wouldn't need to speak French right?

2: Immigration...how exactly does that work?

3: Gun control, I'm not as hard core as Ted Nugent. But I believe in the right to bear arms and hunt. What kind of stuff would i be looking at for getting my 30.06 rifle and .45 handgun across the border.

4: Aye...do people actually say that?
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Last edited by Phoenix Reborn at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by Phoenix Reborn

I believe it's 'Eh', and yeah. It's amazing ; they use it every sentence. I even know a guy who uses it as an exclamation of suprise like :

Me : Look at those breasts.

Him : EH!
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Where in Wisconsin do you live? I live in Wisconsin and yes finding a job is hard...
Got to see RUSH at Summerfest '10!
tell them that you can't live with them anymore.
suggest that you talk about a solution to the (obvious) problem. you could go to a boarding school?
Last edited by dogmax at Jul 5, 2010,
I live in Janesville (Southern WI, just north of the border).

I couldn't stand boarding school. My parents put me in ap rivate Christian School from Pre K-3rd grade. Never again...
Have a good one,
Phoenix
1. Go to bootcamp
2. Get strong as hell
3. Come back
4. Kick your dads ass
5. ?????
6. Profit
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Dream Floyd
I believe it's 'Eh', and yeah. It's amazing ; they use it every sentence. I even know a guy who uses it as an exclamation of suprise like :

Me : Look at those breasts.

Him : EH!

i live in canada and i hardly ever hear people say eh.
GENERIC SIGNATURE
Quote by dylan08
i live in canada and i hardly ever hear people say eh.

I can do a good Canadian accent and the only way I can get into it is by saying Eh
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Phoenix Reborn

Also to clear up the Canada stuff. I have seriously considered moving (possibly even going to college) there. Few questions...

1: If I go anywhere but Quebec I wouldn't need to speak French right?

2: Immigration...how exactly does that work?

3: Gun control, I'm not as hard core as Ted Nugent. But I believe in the right to bear arms and hunt. What kind of stuff would i be looking at for getting my 30.06 rifle and .45 handgun across the border.

1: Correct, even Quebec has it's anglophone areas.
2: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
3: I don't know about getting them across the border, but to legally have those 2 fire arms you'll need a non-restricted license for the 30.06 and a restricted license for the .45 handgun. That said, the .45 might be in the prohibited list, which means you most likely won't be able to possess it legally.
4: I use "Eh" quite a bit.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Lives in Wisconsin, strict dad who loves America and hates rock music...
Is your dad this guy?

Holy shit it is! (sad part is that I'm pretty similar to Eric, lol)
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Page 1 of 2