Any fans of her music here? Just bought Actor, easily as good as the first album. Would love to see her live, but she doesn't seem to do UK gigs much.

If you haven't heard her, find a softer, slower song here, and one of her slightly heavier, weirder songs here.

And yes, she has massive eyes.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I was wondering if someone had started a thread on her already. Both of her albums are way bomb. I really want to see her live too, a couple of months ago she was actually an hour away from me but it was a 21+ only show Here's my favorite song by her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mk9_Ndly2I
Yamaha FG295S
LR Baggs A1 pickup
I absolutely love the ending on that Austin City Limits version of Your Lips Are Red. I wish that was on the album version, but I can't really complain with an album like Marry Me. Both albums are fantastic. Oh, and I adore her cover of These Days. If you don't know it, you should definitely get acquainted right away.