I found out about this cool little Flash application a few years back, but they've seriously upgraded it. Basically, it's a simple electronic music studio, with Roland TR-808 and TR-909 drum machines, a Roland TB-303 bass synth, and a new instrument, an analog polyphonic synth. Plus 13 effects and mixing tools. Anyway, since we are a music site, albeit not an electronic one, I figured the Pit might be interested.

Make loops or songs and post them in here! If you don't know how to work the drum machines or the 303 (the 303 is notoriously difficult to program patterns into), they come preloaded with patterns you can use. I'm pretty sure there's a sequencer you can control everything with, too.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.audiotool.com
I'd rather play with my real software ones :/

Aweosme find though, this shit's advanced for flash
Quote by ikitson

Eh, it's a fun diversion when you're getting tired of your DAW.

And yes, it's pretty crazy how they've managed to do it in Flash. It's like ReBirth on steroids.
Quote by ikitson

what a buzzkill
Is there a way to download it?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
No, silly. That's the point.

Quote by King_Arthur
Shit this is confusing

I found out you can use prerecorded loops and samples, too.