I'm looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, angeled and short cable to connect my pedal board.

Warranties are nice, but it's better when I just don't need them because I'm too lazy to go back to the damn store.

I can't seem to find the cable in between "lol we sold you a cable made by my 3 yr old son" and "LOOK it's got golden connectors I swear it's better. Trust me."

????
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Hosa cables are decent for 6" patch cables. Amazon once had a deal on them at $6 for a pack of 6.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
my local guitar store sells them for like $2 if 1 wears out just go buy another one, and if it wears out in like 2 weeks take it back and get a refund
I use livewire cables and theyre not to pricey. Ive never had one fail on me.
Quote by King_Arthur
I'm looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, angeled and short cable to connect my pedal board.

Warranties are nice, but it's better when I just don't need them because I'm too lazy to go back to the damn store.

I can't seem to find the cable in between "lol we sold you a cable made by my 3 yr old son" and "LOOK it's got golden connectors I swear it's better. Trust me."

????

You know what though, sometimes you get what you pay for. It is advisable, also since you admit being lazy, that maybe throw in the extra few bucks and invest in a good set of cables. In the long run they will last longer, sound better, and you won't have to go back to the store when your cheaper ones break, so you can continue to be lazier, longer!!
its one of those things of your signal is only as good as your weakest link. Those super cheap patch cables are pretty much crap. And if your to lazy to use the warranty then your gonna be to lazy to go buy new patch cables all the time.
A wire coat hanger wrapped in electrical tape and then tin foil would sound just as good as one of those expensive cables. Sure you get durability out of an expensive cable, but the sound is pretty much gonna be equal to the other. Copper is copper.
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Zamorak
A wire coat hanger wrapped in electrical tape and then tin foil would sound just as good as one of those expensive cables. Sure you get durability out of an expensive cable, but the sound is pretty much gonna be equal to the other. Copper is copper.

You gotta be kidding, I hope.
TS get some good cables, it makes a big difference in your overall sound.
not necessarily. a conductor is a conductor, 18AWG copper is 18AWG copper. Sure a $2 bargan bin cable will probably break and pick up interference.

What I'm basically saying is that really high end cables are not at all what they are pumped up to be by the commercial industry. If you have a medium priced cable, say $15-20, that is properly insulted and shielded, then it's gonna be just as good sounding as one of those $40 monsters.

You get what you pay for, but after a certain point, you're not getting much more.
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
I wasn't bashing your connectors, I actually might get some myself haha. It's just I don't want OP to think that he needs to get the best because the rest suck.