I already have a stack but I'm always looking out for good deals and I've always wanted to try a Marshall and found this:

Marshall JCM2000 100 watt Triple Lead
Marshall 1960 Vintage 4X12 Stereo Cabinet (A)
2 Foot controllers
Sure 58 Microphone and boom stand
Ibanez tube screamer+adaptor
Boss Stero chorus+adapter
Boss digital delay+adapter
Cry baby wha pedal
Boss A-B 2way selector
All jumpers and cables, power bars incl.
Spare tubes EL 34
Can be heard anytime.... bring ear plugs

I offered $1100 which is basically all I have, and I can pick it up tomarrow.. He said he would take it. Seems like a good deal to me but I don't know shit about these heads so thought I would ask for some opinions!

$1100 Canadian for all of that. What do you think?
Last edited by ChrisHolt92 at Jul 5, 2010,
damn i want
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
sounds like a damn good deal
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
And your talking about prices in the US. In Canada they sell for more too. Thanks for all of the replies! Going to give the guy a call right now and pick it up tomarrow before band practice!
Just got off the phone with him and he says it's a 2006, a couple small rips in the tolex. One on the head and one on the cab. Says he never put a beer on it so there aren't any rings. He says the tubes that are in it are fresh and hes including extra tubes to change the tone.. He says hes moving to mexico to do a real estate deal with a friend and it needs to go. I'm definatly going to be trying out everything to make sure every single item works.
BTW, how is the TSL100? My buddy has a DSL100 and it sounds pretty good but all he has been having is problems with it.. I'm thinking he is partly to blame though! haha
Try it out before you buy it, 1100 bucks alot of money to blow.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
If I can't try it I won't buy it. Going to try every single pedal aswell as every single knob and channel on that amp! Good deals aren't always as good as they seem.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I like the DSLs better than the TSLs personally.

Whats the difference? I would do some research myself but my computer is painfully slow so I'm sticking to UG
The TSL and DSL are voiced a little differently. I didnt really love my TSL when I had it, but it was a fair bit better after I modded it. I'm not saying its bad, its great, especially modded, if you want a hard rock or Marshally style shred tone (great for Paul Gilbert stuff with a boost). It just wasnt right for me. If you do get it, I'd definitely look into having it modded, I can give you a link to the mods I did to mine if you want.
I play punk/alternative/pop punk/stuff like that. Only really buying this amp because it's a good deal so don't really want to mod it if I don't like it. I don't shred. Mostly chords, riffs and some solos. If I don't like the head I will prob end up selling the head, some pedals and keeping the cab as a spare/practice cab.
Quote by ChrisHolt92
I play punk/alternative/pop punk/stuff like that. Only really buying this amp because it's a good deal so don't really want to mod it if I don't like it. I don't shred. Mostly chords, riffs and some solos. If I don't like the head I will prob end up selling the head, some pedals and keeping the cab as a spare/practice cab.

Well it'd still be good for that sort of stuff too. I say go for it.
Whats wrong with ur Rockerverb? I think it's better than the TSL. But the TSL is still a nice amp.
Nothing is wrong with my rockerverb at all. I'm always on the look out for good deals so if I find one I usually grab it if I have the cash. I got an insane deal on the rockerverb too ($725 CAD). And I really love the chance to try out new things
Bought the amp and all of the goodies! This is a better deal than I thought. Wah, super chorus, digital delay, tube screamer, some boss switching pedal, 2 footswitches for the amp, all of the little connecting cords for the pedals, 3 power adapters, couple patch cords, couple speaker cables, Shure SM58 with carrying bag, mic stand, a box full of extra tubes and on top of that the amp is in very good condition!

I played the amp at practice and it was OK but of course it can't compete with my Orange. The Marshall also made my tele sound more twangy than my Orange does. But at the same time I do like the TSL100.

I'm going to post some pics soon!