Hey everyone,

Check out our first song we just recorded Saturday at myspace.com/hazarmaveth.

If you like Protest the Hero, Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, Born Of Osiris, Opeth, Mastodon, Veil Of Maya, The Human Abstract, Skeleton Witch, Woe Of Tyrants, you may like what you hear.

Please share any criticism or let us know if you like it. More songs to come soon!

myspace.com/hazarmaveth
I can kind of see where they're coming from with the Dethklok reference. But Dethklok is almost a parody of every metal band ever (I still love them). Good stuff, nonetheless. Keep up the great work!
oh hey either jameson or david, what's up! (joe)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Hey Joe! This is David. Can't wait for you and Dan to get back to Columbus. Just practicing sounds so awesome!
Sounds really good!!!! i love the instrumentals. the vocals need a bit of work but hey, its still great/.
Quote by NinjaRockerrrr
Sounds really good!!!! i love the instrumentals. the vocals need a bit of work but hey, its still great/.

Hey thanks for the comment! We still aren't exactly sure what we are doing with vocals. We may end up finding someone who can just focus on vocals and not play an instrument. We appreciate the time you took to listen!
Hey dude, dig what you guys got. I've got a metal project in the works right now. We're from Marietta, Ohio, 2 hours or so from Columbus. We'll be booking gigs sometime in the next few months, providing we get a vocalist in the lineup. Should get some shit line up together.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.