ok so if i get on a excersice bike and bike on a moderate pace for and hour then after that work out upper body on day lower another and watch what i eat will i lose significant weight in 2 mths.
exercise & nutrition thread
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
that depends entirely on what you define as "moderate pace". My general rule is "Go full out, or don't bother". Losing weight is hard, and you're going to feel it. When I'm trimming down for track season I get on the stairmaster. That big bastard will melt the pounds off you. If you're really serious about it, you need to get something equally as intense, and you need to be very careful about your food. You can lose a lot of weight in 2 months, just make sure you do it safely.
I always find that the searchbar works better for that.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
yea im going to eat plenty just eat smart almost no fats you now the deal
how bout if i go all out for a minute on the bike rest and repeat is that good/better?
highly recommend doing your intense workout first, then the less intense workout after. it seems to me that working out the lower or upper body will be more intense than doing the bike jawn. i ride mountain trails for 30 miles everyday then lift upper body. works out great for me for staying cut. then again, i haven't gained a pound since 11th grade.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.