at least 2 grand
US $ that is
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
yeah, it also depends on who you have make it for you. It would probably cost $1200 to $2500, some of that is going into extra quality or reputation, some of it isn't. So have a look at some other guitars a luthier has built, if you can play them, better yet.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Oh, or you could get Carvin to make you one. Never played their guitars but have heard nothing but good things about their quality, plus you get to choose all the specifics. Here's the link for the guitar you need, just click the green guitar builder button on the right and customiz it for a price quote. They have a deep blue flame option that I'm thinking would be what you're looking for.
http://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/index.php?model=cs6
To all: Thank you guys for the answers, I should've been more clear. Im kind of looking for someone to build me one. That was a major mistake of this post on my behalf. I actually need someone to point me in the direction of a luthier with a price quote.

To Jason: I'm gonna have a look at that and put what I want together and then see if that'll work.
Quote by SGlover69
To all: Thank you guys for the answers, I should've been more clear. Im kind of looking for someone to build me one. That was a major mistake of this post on my behalf. I actually need someone to point me in the direction of a luthier with a price quote.

To Jason: I'm gonna have a look at that and put what I want together and then see if that'll work.

Could ask Mr Ormsby, should do alright with the AUS $
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!