Page 1 of 2
For example, you are walking through the mall, and you spot this person. You look at them, and you want absolutely nothing to do with this person. You DESPISE this person, based purely on what is available with your senses. You don't know this person on any personal basis, and have no idea what kind of person he/she is, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, you still HATE this person... but you don't know exactly why. It could be that they look fake and poserish, they may look like they are probably a total douchebag, etc. Some people you may or may not feel this towards could be generalized as:
Hipsters
12 year old scene kids
wiggers
etc.

Anyone ever experience this, or am I just a judgmental asshole.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
For example, you are walking through the mall, and you spot this person. You look at them, and you want absolutely nothing to do with this person. You DESPISE this person, based purely on what is available with your senses. You don't know this person on any personal basis, and have no idea what kind of person he/she is, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, you still HATE this person... but you don't know exactly why. It could be that they look fake and poserish, they may look like they are probably a total douchebag, etc. Some people you may or may not feel this towards could be generalized as:
Hipsters
12 year old scene kids
wiggers
etc.

but yea your examples are spot on
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I have felt that way but that doesn't discount the latter.

Nah, I love you Shiny. I've felt that way quite a few times. More often than not, my judgment is right. But every once in a while, someone surprises me.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
yes i have

its about 8/10 people on the planet

haha
i gotz hate issues

but if youre a musician youre good to go
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I do, all the time.

I am a very angry person when it comes to other people. Especially ones that go way out of their way to make it obvious they are part of another stupid clique, like the ones you listed.
i hate people who try to be part of something, who try to make themselves feel involved just because they think it will make them cooler.
Quote by morciu
That is actually healthy thinking.

Yeah, if you see a demonic red-eyed baby eater and you just accept it the way it is...

I might wanna get my brain checked.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I was walking around an ADIDAS store yesterday looking at football jerseys i could not afford. A fat 12 year old with his parents walked in and I immediately hated that child cause he could probably afford all the jerseys i was looking at, he just seemed like he could.

That and the fact that I heard him say "No way, i'm only for barcelona!" then immediately ran over to a Real Madrid Jersey and said "I WANT THIS!!!"

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I try to be open minded in social situations, but if I see someone it's unlikely I'll ever get to know, I try (mentally, not out loud) to insult them creatively over the smallest and stupidest things.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
well, I just ignore anyone who looks younger than 14, because I have issues trying to listen to them without raging. And generally I try to avoid contact with anyone who looks like part of any kind of fashion group - scene kids, emos, chavs etc. Hypocritical because I have incredibly long hair, but that means that I can limit the people who I talk to to only people I want to talk to, as in people who aren't as judgemental as me

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Yes.

I'm pretty ****ing predjudiced against certain social types. Bogans, Moto-fags, hipsters, indie kids, rednecks.
Also, I once saw this girl who was wearing really slutty clothes and bithcing about how she wouldn't buy anything that was cheap. Then she said "Don't do that you ****ing pathetic dumbass" to somebody I'm not sure if she knew or not for something stupid.

I just hate bitches like that.

Sorry if I sound sexist.
I don't think I feel that way when I see someone. The judgemental part of me usually kicks in when I hear someone speak, even if it is a couple sentences.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
My psychology professor once explained that such things happen because you saw in that specific person something about yourself that you despised. With that premise in my mind I started to look closely into that guys that I hated for no apparent reason and well, it seemed that the hipothesis was mostly true.
Quote by whitenihilist
I do, all the time.

I am a very angry person when it comes to other people. Especially ones that go way out of their way to make it obvious they are part of another stupid clique, like the ones you listed.

^this. or people that like to talk about themselves alot. I HATE that. This 1 dude a few weeks ago came by my brothers house. Seemed like a cool dude. He picked up the acoustic and started playin, so I figured he played. Said to em, "what kinda axe you got?", and he said "a mexican strat" so I figured I'd ask em some details, ya know, paint job and such. "is it a burst?" he says, "nah its a Fender."

HA HA F*N HA

then again, I'll honestly say I hate most people. Maybe not hate, but definitely don't care what most have to say. 99% of them time it's, "I can do 'this'", or "I can do 'that'". Sorry, don't care.
Last edited by bbetances at Jul 6, 2010,
I hate people who don't even exist. Gus from Recess, Chuckie from the Rugrats, that stupid freckle covered, smartass brace faced bitch Eliza from The Wild Thornberries. No idea why.

So yea, I kind of understand. =_____________________=
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
i have sudden hate for you TS
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Gus from Recess, Chuckie from the Rugrats, that stupid freckle covered, smartass brace faced bitch Eliza from The Wild Thornberries.

its easy, you have an extreme hate for glasses

i hope gas mask dont count

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff

or he hates gingers
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by primusclaypool1
or he hates gingers

GUs wasnt a Ginger, he was blonde and a military child who wore glasses

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

I hate people who feel they need to do exotic/stupid things in order to make themselves interesting, because they have the personality of a piece of bread.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I hate people who feel they need to do exotic/stupid things in order to make themselves interesting, because they have the personality of a piece of bread.

This, and people who always talk about themselves. And people who always walk around talking really loud in public, mostly teenage girls, just looking for attention.
Quote by Deadlock Riff

I wear glasses -____________________- Pretty sure I don't hate myself. I know it's something but what is it? >_>
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
I wear glasses -____________________- Pretty sure I don't hate myself. I know it's something but what is it? >_>

one tihng id like to say

youre one of the few '10'ers i like

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Oh wow, I just looked at the thread title and thought "Yeah, because I'm a judgmental asshole" and I opened it and BAM! There it is

EDIT: And to the guy below, I do that too! I'll see some roided-out bro wearing a tapout shirt and a monster hat, driving a truck that's lifted 10 goddamn feet off the ground, and I'll start thinking of every possible insult even though I know I'll never use any of them.
Last edited by Oroborous at Jul 6, 2010,
Actually, I have very recently started scanning people in various social situations for things I could potentially use against them if we were to get into an argument. So, if you think about it, I hate everyone I don't already know.

I see why I don't have many friends now.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Deadlock Riff
one tihng id like to say

youre one of the few '10'ers i like

;_;
I do this a lot, which is good because if I get to know the person I'm usually right about why I hated them at first.

Most of them are people that look pissed off all the time. Also, there are people who don't ****ing know how to close their mouths when they walk, they just leave it hanging open which makes me really angry. Every time I see them I pray that a bee flies into their mouth but it hasn't happened yet.
cat
This may seem stupid but I pretty much ignore anyone under the age of 20. Even though I'm 17 I cannot get along with other teens. They're all complete idiots, and they only care about getting stoned. Atleast the ones in my area are like that.

I also would like to say that I hope this doesn't offend any of you guys.
I know quite a few of you that are really cool, but this is directed at the teenagers I've met in person.
So I still love you guys.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by MG_Sora
My psychology professor once explained that such things happen because you saw in that specific person something about yourself that you despised. With that premise in my mind I started to look closely into that guys that I hated for no apparent reason and well, it seemed that the hipothesis was mostly true.

i think so as well.

i'm not the most open and exciting person in front of strangers. whenever i see someone acting like they own the place in front of people he/she's never met i tend to sense, not really a feeling of hatred, but a feeling of snideness or a jeering feeling. the phrase "wow, what an idiot" runs through my mind almost instantly and i tend to look down on that person for no particular reason.

there's nothing wrong with a sense of confidence and over time i can be just as obnoxious if i know the people i'm around...but to act like that around strangers to me is a foreign concept.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I hate guys with hot girlfriends, and whenever I see them, I start thinking of reasons why they probably don't deserve to have such hot girlfriends.
Not really. I tend to dislike people for minor reasons, like they're in my store every day and I find it annoying.. But I don't ever dislike anybody for no reason.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I did when I was young, but when you get to my age, you stop caring about people for whatever reasons.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I've never hated someone automatically, just from looking at them.

Except maybe this guy

Page 1 of 2