So I'm finally moving up in the world of amps- I'm going from a line 6 spider 3 to a Mesa Triple Rec . Just a question though, should I stick to a Mesa cab since I'll have a Mesa head? Or would another one be better? These are the bands that I listen to/play similarly to:

Killswitch Engage
Metallica
Kamelot
Breaking Benjamin
Opeth
As I Lay Dying
All That Remains
Dream Theater
Tool

If you need any more info just ask. I'm gonna be getting a new guitar too after the amp, most likely a Gibson Les Paul. Thanks!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
The rectifier cabs are fine. If you have money look into Mills Acoustic's cabs

KID-EDIT: Actually there are a lot of options eg. Orange... Basically look into anything that uses V30's since they are a good combination with a Rectifier
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Last edited by Guitar-KID125 at Jul 6, 2010,
Rectifier cabs are HUGE, and have a shitload of bass. Because the Recto has huge low end to begin with you might not necessarily want to pair them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Mesa Trad size cab will keep things nice and tight.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
From a shootout that I heard a while ago I liked the Marshall Dave Mustain signature cab best.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz