Hey, i've been after a pedal board for ages and i just can't find the one i'm after.

I own;

Digitech Whammy 4 (12V)
Korg AX5G (9V i think cant remember)
Zvex Fuzz Factory (9V i think)
Boss OS-2 (9V again i think)

With the possibility of many more coming soon since i just got my student grant.

Ideally i'd like it to be quite rugged, easily fitting all those pedals on and leaving room for more. On board power supply's of varying V powers etc

Budget is just a sensible one for pedal boards, call it under 500 pounds for now, just to give a rough area - i dont actually want a 500 pound board

Cheers.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
why don't you just build it yourself, will be cheaper and just the way you like it, it's not that hard
Quote by crohno
why don't you just build it yourself, will be cheaper and just the way you like it, it's not that hard

Well i have basically no idea on how'd i'd go about that, i'd be more than willing to give it a go - can you link me some schematics or designs that are simple for me to follow?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
The Whammy is not 12v. It's 9v AC, whereas most adapters are 9v DC.

I think one of the Voodoo Labs supplies can power the Whammy, but I'm not sure.

You might have to custom build one yourself, which shouldn't be too hard on a budget of 500 pounds sterling. Just go to an IKEA, get a GORM shelf, a power strip, some power supplies, velcro to attach the pedals to the board, and you should be pretty set.

A decent 9v DC adapter is the Visual Sound OneSpot. It's a daisy chain with 1300 mA of current supplied, so it can power a crapton of 9v pedals. I use one, and mine gets no noise (although some people report it getting noisy...)
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Jul 6, 2010,