Poll Options
View poll results: Which One?
5 19%
18 67%
2 7%
1 4%
1 4%
Voters: 27.
Alright so I decided im going to buy an AL-2000. I just bought a LP studio, and while I like it, I want to get something nicer cosmetics wise. Iv been looking at these AL-2000's for awhile, but I cant decide on color/configuration. Iv got burstbuckers on my studio, so I was thinking maybe a model with the P-90s? Iv never played on them, but im sure they sound good. Anyway, which one?

Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Last edited by teamhex at Jul 6, 2010,
Yeah 1 and 2 is what I was leaning toward. Though I really dig the look of 4. I just cant decide in these matters. 3 looks almost fake, and 5 is hard to see well, but looks like every other LP styled guitar out there.
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
I hate the look of the Agile Goldtops. Just awful and ugly to me, even the Epi Goldtops. If I were to get a GT it wouldn't have P-90s, I hate the looks. But I digress.

I choose 2, I like the looks the best.

But if it were me, I would get the Alpine White with gold hardware or the Tuxedo Black.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
you obviously have a little money, and some nice gear, why not toss an extra hundred in there and get a 3000 agile?

you'll only end up wanting to upgrade parts of it anyway. you're used to playing better guitars.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by diceksox1809
I hate the look of the Agile Goldtops. Just awful and ugly to me, even the Epi Goldtops. If I were to get a GT it wouldn't have P-90s, I hate the looks. But I digress.

I choose 2, I like the looks the best.

But if it were me, I would get the Alpine White with gold hardware or the Tuxedo Black.

Ill have to look at that one.

This is another one I should have added, but didn't think about it until now. I really like the color....maybe I should just buy like 3 of them. I don't need that many of the same, but it would be cool to have a few.

Quote by jj1565
you obviously have a little money, and some nice gear, why not toss an extra hundred in there and get a 3000 agile?

you'll only end up wanting to upgrade parts of it anyway. you're used to playing better guitars.

You think so? Maybe that would be a better option then buying 2 AL-2000s. I just want something I don't feel to bad beating up(not that I mistreat my guitars). I want to be able to hand it to one of my non-musical friends and not worry to much.
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Number two is just "wow". I want one myself now!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by teamhex

You think so? Maybe that would be a better option then buying 2 AL-2000s. I just want something I don't feel to bad beating up(not that I mistreat my guitars). I want to be able to hand it to one of my non-musical friends and not worry to much.

yes. i REALLY do think so.

it's a small amount of cash but a difference between a "starter" and a fine intermediate guitar.

the ONLY 2 negative comments ever posted about agile.

1. occasionally a guitar comes slightly damaged and needs an exchange.
2. sometimes guys get the 2000 and wish they had sprung for a better model,
because it's nice, but quickly outgrown.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011