This is just a little something I have been working on for the past few days. Not sure what genre...maybe like a post-hardcore/something hybrid. I know there aren't any drums...i suck at drums so feel free to make any suggestions about them or edit the drums yourself if you feel like it. Leave a link and I'll c4c.

EDIT: Now with drums...credit to Plaxico1717
Attachments:
Cascade.zip
Last edited by DarkSonata at Jul 7, 2010,
hardcore at parts, but it's really enjoyable, which is odd and kool.
Sig.
I liked the riffs you had, and they way they sounded alongside the lead guitar part; very cool song.

And I added some drums, but I'm not sure what you'll think of them
Attachments:
Cascade with drums.gp5
Really enjoyable song. I think it'll be much more interesting with vocals. but isnt everything? =/
I think you could of added a breakdown. Not one of those stupid all 0s ones with minor 7ths but on with those dotted eigth notes and then stop for a half bar. If you get what i mean. xD..........
Probably not. But anyways good stuff.

I would have rather liked too see less harmony and more counterpoint or dueling riffs, though.

Good stuff regardless. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334859
The high part of the song is definitely the leads. I enjoyed those greatly. The drums sound really good, thanks to Plaxico. The interlude was really nice. Had a good epic feel. And I would also have to disagree with UneasyHearts. I think this song sounds great with all the harmony.

But he can be correct too, and this sound might have some REAL potential if you have some more dueling riffs. Crushing, dueling riffs of course. :P
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God