Page 1 of 2
For me it would be the fact that Paramore has just announced more tour dates for the UK and I am going to be going to my first Paramore gig!

What about you?
This will start a RIOT! in me
It made me happy a few minutes ago when I remembered I have tickets for Mumford and Sons

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by xFilth
Just saw Paramore on Roskilde Festival

Huge disappointment

Why? were they given to you by a friend who wanted you to go or something?
Spending time with my girlfriend last night after not seeing/talking to her for 3 weeks (she was outside the USA)
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by RU Experienced?
a new guitar should be arriving at my house any minute now.

That is an amazing feeling!
Quote by Paramore.
For me it would be the fact that Paramore has just announced more tour dates for the UK and I am going to be going to my first Paramore gig!

What about you?

I'm going Birmingham on the 16th of November to see them. :p

But I've known that for ages...didn't they release dates a little while back.

But recently...I got given a ticket to see Pendulum, Gallows, Enter Shikari and Prodigy in Milton Keynes in a few weeks. Tickets were sold out so getting given one was nice.

That and I just realised I'm better at guitar than I thought, which is always nice.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I got started on writing a nice song yesterday and a new guitar should be arriving at my house any minute now.

Quote by Todd Hart
I'm going Birmingham on the 16th of November to see them. :p

But I've known that for ages...didn't they release dates a little while back.

Yeah, they did. But yesterday they announced 2 more dates . Can I have your ticket as well so I can go to two gigs? nah just kidding... or am I?
Quote by Paramore.
Yeah, they did. But yesterday they announced 2 more dates . Can I have your ticket as well so I can go to two gigs? nah just kidding... or am I?

Ah I see. And no you can't! I actually got tickets on the floor this time, seated was so stupid...That and it's two days before my birthday!

Oh and I just arranged to go see 30 Seconds to Mar and Enter Shikari in December.
Was at a 'surprise' birthday party for a friend at the weekend. Got to speak to some other friends I haven't seen for a while. Had beer.
Was a good night.
Quote by Paramore.
That is an amazing feeling!

I'm feeling very ambivalent at the moment. I have work in an hour and a half so I'm probably not going to be able to see it until my shift is over at 8 pm

Quote by TomusAM

Quote by Todd Hart

But recently...I got given a ticket to see Pendulum, Gallows, Enter Shikari and Prodigy in Milton Keynes in a few weeks. Tickets were sold out so getting given one was nice.

Shit dude, Pendulum are fucking insane live. When I last saw them, they did a cover of Voodoo People by Prodigy, and the venue went off.
I'm proud of my Aussie boys :') (even if half the band is pommy )

Sinking, always sinking

Quote by Todd Hart
Ah I see. And no you can't! I actually got tickets on the floor this time, seated was so stupid...That and it's two days before my birthday!

Oh and I just arranged to go see 30 Seconds to Mar and Enter Shikari in December.

can't we just pretend it's my birthday instead? not only that but you've been before... I haven't!

Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm feeling very ambivalent at the moment. I have work in an hour and a half so I'm probably not going to be able to see it until my shift is over at 8 pm

Ahh, a good feeling gets wrecked by a bad one... ah well, just hope you get to put some time in to it tonight D:.
Just paid my last months rent. No more until 9/1 at which point I'll be in my new place and my rent will have dropped from $1325 / month to about $550 / month. And my utilities will have dropped from about $300 / month to $150 / month.
Realising it's only 10 days until my girlfriend arrives from the States. I live in France, so it's a good feeling. Gonna be great.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by qwerty_555
Shit dude, Pendulum are fucking insane live. When I last saw them, they did a cover of Voodoo People by Prodigy, and the venue went off.
I'm proud of my Aussie boys :') (even if half the band is pommy )

I know! I can't wait. And you should be proud of Australia, you're brimming with brilliant bands.
Several things. Got the new and improved Xbox 360 (the slim one), got my Whitechapel shirt I ordered online, and I should be getting my Vuvuzela any day now. I went on a date this past Saturday with a girl I've had a crush on for years, my dad finally recognizes that I'm better than him at guitar. Yeah. Life is the shit.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Going to werchter with some friends. It was my first real concert, and I had a great time there.
I'd rather tell you what makes me sad at the moment, I ordered a new guitar almost a month ago and I'm still waiting for it to come. They told me they'd get more in about two weeks, So we'll see...
I just wrote a good song, and I have an idea for another.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
A summer meeting for blind and low-visioned people (I'm of the latter). I met a few nice people there, and forgot about my shit life around here for a minute. A direct quote from CM is included in here, except from the 'EDIT'-part of course.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jul 6, 2010,
she responded to my email, but its more like a response and not a way to carry on a conversation. so its bittersweet. stupid complicated relationships
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I'd rather tell you what makes me sad at the moment, I ordered a new guitar almost a month ago and I'm still waiting for it to come. They told me they'd get more in about two weeks, So we'll see...

Well, you should just play the shit out of that guitar when it comes, to make up for lost time

Sinking, always sinking

Quote by CoreysMonster
A certain someone.

EDIT: also, weed.

This. Without the weed. And the someone.

So essentially nothing.
Started planning my winter trip to New Hampshire with a group of really good friends. I love going there
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Been writing a lot of stuff i'm quite proud of recently. That's always nice. Also found out a few weeks ago that i've lost 2st since the start of the year, which feels like really good steady progress. Also my pitiful wages are finally starting to add up to enough so I can get a decent acoustic soon.
saw Them Crooked Vultures and Pearl Jam this month. Was all the way up front at Pearl Jam and Eddie threw a tambourine to me. not just in the crowd but he pointed at me then aimed it at me and then threw it at me. It was really awesome
Page 1 of 2