Hello!

I have for quite some time been watching the series One Piece and Naruto. Now I'm at the end of both and can only wait for new episodes to come out. That means I don't have anything to watch anymore and therefor I would like you to name me one or two that you like. I'm open to all suggestions so fire away!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Watch something good, like Deathnote, Appleseed, Serial Experiments Lain, Hellsing or, my personal favorites, Spirited Away or The Cat Returns.
Cowboy Bepop is about the only one I have ever watched; I enjoyed the few episodes I saw.

EDIT: V My nephew used to watch Bobobo Bo-bobo. I don't think he had a clue what was happening and the few glimpses of it I caught the only thing I could think was "What the ****?"
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Jul 6, 2010,
More people need to watch Bobobo Bo-bobo, seriously.

The humor is extremely odd, not for everbody.

If you are not a fan of weird humor, I recommend Higurashi/When they Cry. That show is awesome.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by TMF128 at Jul 6, 2010,
Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Golden Boy, Bleach, Air Gear, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, Deathnote, Tenjho Tenge, Full Metal Panic, Hajime no Ippo, Beck MGC, Grappler Baki, Darker than Black, Great Teacher Onizuka, Planetes, etc.
Last edited by jfreyvogel at Jul 6, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Watch something good, like Deathnote, Appleseed, Serial Experiments Lain, Hellsing or, my personal favorites, Spirited Away or The Cat Returns.

I have seen all of these except for Appleseed. You have good taste.