I have always wanted a guitar that looks like it was born in a forest, and now I have. This is a pretty amazing guitar. The guy who made this guitar was forced to sell it due to hard times. I feel a little bad about depriving him from his own creation, but hopefully he'll make a few more.

It's made from black limba, has a flamed maple neck, two DiMarzio pickups, coil-tapped, and a Japanese licensed Floyd Rose trem. The actual feel of the wood is incredible, and I can now see what the fuss about black limba is about. As a thing to hold, it is very satisfying to touch and immensely pleasing aesthetically. The wood has contours, indentations and vein-like passages, which give it tremendous character. See below for a macro shot.

As for its sound, it is wonderful. The wood has a very specific tone - very raw, as though the wood is breathing. Very sonorous, full of sustain, and with the DiMarzios packed in, ready to unleash fire and brimstone.

pretty cool - happy NGD

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I've never seen something with quite that shape.

And that Black Limba looks pretty sweet too!

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
looks sexy hngd
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
This is reminiscent of the Nuno sig, but it's also one of the only NGD posts that's made me a.) want the guitar and b.) want to comment on it. That thing is just gorgeous.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Absolutely beautiful. HNGD!
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
that is awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks for the comments people - compliments to the maker really.
love it! i really like the righty neck on the lefty body. at least i'm 99% sure thats a USACG neck. that is one badass guitar. congrats!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip