Bugera 333xl
Bugera 412H-Bk
Marschall valvestate 8080
Fish And Chips eq
Bad monkey
Zoom g9.2tt
nice!

which one is that?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What a great sounding tone!

Getting great tones out of 10,15, or 20 watt apms shouldn't be so surprising. I heard some amazing tones coming out of a Blackstar H-5 too.
thanks, that sounded pretty darn good. obviously the kickass playing helps
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's a pretty mental tone. Bugera has something to fight against now I guess, cos that's better than most of the 6262 clips.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by Nightgaunt
What was in the Mesa, v30s?

Yea its v30's. It just has a custom tweed grill.
Quote by Joshua Wickman
Yea its v30's. It just has a custom tweed grill.

Ahhh.

The grill was kind of throwing me. Thought it may have been some custom cab or something.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people start using stuff like that Jet City for studio work. The tone sounds amazing, plus they cost so much less than a 100 watt head typically does. Seems like win/win all the way around.
Wow...sounds damn good for $333 brand new. Definitely makes me want to revisit this amp

Quote by NosralTserrof
What's a Re-Amp?

Basically, taking a DI track and playing it back through an amp (see the blue box in the pic?). That way, you can change amps, effects, etc...while still using the same guitar 'take'...since you have the DI track.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jul 6, 2010,
i know. those things are nice. i went with bugera pretty much entirely for the 2 channels though.

now i am wishing i had a harder tone for some harder music.

however, if i didnt have a clean channel, it would be a lot worse.
Quote by ikey_
i know. those things are nice. i went with bugera pretty much entirely for the 2 channels though.

now i am wishing i had a harder tone for some harder music.

however, if i didnt have a clean channel, it would be a lot worse.

Throw a MXR Full Bore Metal in front of it then.
Quote by Nightgaunt
Ahhh.

The grill was kind of throwing me. Thought it may have been some custom cab or something.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people start using stuff like that Jet City for studio work. The tone sounds amazing, plus they cost so much less than a 100 watt head typically does. Seems like win/win all the way around.

Yep there are all kinds of low watt heads now. Almost every amp company jumped on the train. They work great in the studio and are easy on the wallet. Win/Win for sure.
Quote by Joshua Wickman
Yep there are all kinds of low watt heads now. Almost every amp company jumped on the train. They work great in the studio and are easy on the wallet. Win/Win for sure.

I went with a GuitarPort a couple of years ago because, at the time, there just wasn't anything out there in the low watt range that didn't sound like a 1920s radio broadcast.

I just saw this,

http://netmusicians.org/?value=Blackstar%20HT-5&section=amp
Quote by Nightgaunt
I went with a GuitarPort a couple of years ago because, at the time, there just wasn't anything out there in the low watt range that didn't sound like a 1920s radio broadcast.

I just saw this,

http://netmusicians.org/?value=Blackstar%20HT-5&section=amp

Unrelated, but thanks for that site, it's just convinced me that the 6505+ combo is what i want over and Orange DT lol, some of the clips sound amazing (imo) from it...

useful site :P

/off topic
Quote by osXtiger
I cook children who are born out of wedlock on a spit.

CHICAGO BEARS - LA KINGS - USC - BURNLEY FC

GO KINGS!

‎'Senna não morreu, porque os deuses não morrem'

Bruno Senna