When reading through a thread, sometimes I will try to find my last place that I read up to. In the process, before that I notice a few posts which I can't even remember beforehand as if they were just placed there afterwards... this has been happening to me for as long as I have used forums!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Todd Hart
...Nope.

Edited maybe?

Lol well it's not that it's mainly due to the fact that the post is ENTIRELY different. Like a guy just erased a sentence out of a book that has already been released and in another version it will be talking about something else...
Yeah, it usually happens when someone edits their post or I accidentally skipped one or two while scrolling.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Paramore.
Lol well it's not that it's mainly due to the fact that the post is ENTIRELY different. Like a guy just erased a sentence out of a book that has already been released and in another version it will be talking about something else...

Or maybe you's crazy?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Yeah... I lurk a lot in the Relationship Thread (I don't even know why!) and I like to know all the stories!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
Yeah... I lurk a lot in the Relationship Thread (I don't even know why!) and I like to know all the stories!

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Conformist
I say poll for "Am I crazy" =]

Too late for that...