It's not much, just a short intro. But I have trouble with writing stuff I like, it always turns into something I end up throwing away because it sounds dumb but I told myself I was going to write something I can nod my head to and listen and like it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1371004/lol5.mp3

Tell me what you think, I have a huge old-blink 182 influence. Dude Ranch etc.
Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I have the exact same problem. I'll have a ton of ideas but end up scrapping all of them cause I think they sound dumb lol.

I like it so far, you could probably make a full song out of it. Sounds just like a blink-182 song.

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av424oXXJmU
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
keep going dude. the best advice i can give you is to not worry about making the greatest song ever. let it flow natural, and music you will love will come eventually.
fck.
Very nice dude. Alot of potential in it. I can definitely tell theres some blink-182 in there
Quote by Dream Floyd
I wore a Justin Bieber shirt to one of my gigs once. I then ripped it off and burned the shirt. One of the most metal things I've ever done.

Quote by Paith
and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Since when has asking the pit counted as research?
Any song you write will at some moment seem to be boring and worthless because you already heard it countless times and you wrote it. I've written over 14 instrumental songs, and I don't find even one of them THAT great, I do enjoy playing some of them though. I can write some cool intro or something, but unless I finish writing that song in 1-3 days, it'll sound dull to me on the fourth day. Also don't let song durations bother you, if you write a really short but cool song and can't seem to find a way to continue, leave it as that. But at least 50second or something it should be.