So I'm competing in a battle of the bands next month and my band and I want to put on a nice show. The judges are judging on "style, skill level (respective of age), originality, audience reaction, showmanship, and teamwork." We're trying to think of ways to make our show "original" and have alot of style and all in all make it fun for the audience. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance!
Quote by Dream Floyd
I wore a Justin Bieber shirt to one of my gigs once. I then ripped it off and burned the shirt. One of the most metal things I've ever done.

Quote by Paith
and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Since when has asking the pit counted as research?
Quote by keyboardcomrade
The judges are judging on "style, skill level (respective of age), originality, audience reaction, showmanship, and teamwork."

No they aren't. They're judging based on how many people you bring. That's just the way these things work.
wear your guitar ridiculously low and jump around the stage like a loony. if your feeling really audacious try duck walking or windmilling.
Gear too embarrassing too talk about
Quote by CG138
No they aren't. They're judging based on how many people you bring. That's just the way these things work.

True. I saw that happen once at another battle of the bands. these stupid 7th graders brought practically their entire school with them and they won.
Quote by Dream Floyd
I wore a Justin Bieber shirt to one of my gigs once. I then ripped it off and burned the shirt. One of the most metal things I've ever done.

Quote by Paith
and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Since when has asking the pit counted as research?
Wear similar clothing as to originality and team work, and perhaps style. To make crowd have fun write a comedy rock/metal song with catchy lyrics. For showmanship, headbang, windmill, and try jumping together will all your mates, means everyone, expect the drummer, jumps to the beat. Make the drummer go crazy, whirling sticks and throwing them in air and catching while keeping the beat. Dual guitar solo and drum fills, + an emotional frontman. I hope this was helpful.
Harmonising solo with yoru backs against one another, powerslides, powerstances and every other old skool cliché you can think of