Hi folks! Im looking to buy another PRS guitar I allready have a SC245 but i want a double cutaway prs.

Si i found a cheap Ce-24 and its in mint condition. But is it really much difference between the CE-24 and a Custom 24?

Should i buy the CE-24? or go crazy and buy an expensiv Custom 24 or 22?
bolt-on opposed to set neck?

can be a major difference in feel between the two, and variation in tone as well,

do you have a trem on your SC, if not is it something you want on your next guitar?

Personally i would pick a trem'd CU24 any day....

Good luck you lucky bugger

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
bolt-on opposed to set neck?

can be a major difference in feel between the two, and variation in tone as well,

do you have a trem on your SC, if not is it something you want on your next guitar?

Personally i would pick a trem'd CU24 any day....

Good luck you lucky bugger

Actually the CE-24 is trem'd and i dont know if i want a trem. The singelcut of mine isnt tremd.
i wasnt saying they werent mate,

just stating my own preference

if you like the CE then go for it, it is just a quality instrument as the CU's, it just a different guitar so they arent really comparable in my eyes

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I have a singlecut satin trem, So the custom 24 is on my next guitar to get list.
I personally think a trem would be good at this point. I have to down tune my guitar a lot to play other songs. If you're the type of person who likes drop D or drop C then I'd do it.
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
Quote by Tom 1.0
i wasnt saying they werent mate,

just stating my own preference

if you like the CE then go for it, it is just a quality instrument as the CU's, it just a different guitar so they arent really comparable in my eyes

Oh i see
Quote by desperatechris
Actually the CE-24 is trem'd and i dont know if i want a trem. The singelcut of mine isnt tremd.

how much is it? post pics.

CE24s sell as low as $800-850 from time to time. birds? 10 top? HFS/BASS pick ups?
hey that's a nice CE. gold hardware, moons, nice top in natural.

it's got some upgrades most ce guitars didn't have. any close ups of the headstock?
Quote by gregs1020
hey that's a nice CE. gold hardware, moons, nice top in natural.

it's got some upgrades most ce guitars didn't have. any close ups of the headstock?

No sorry its the only picture i got! But i can tell you it got locking tuners
i don't know what the exchange rate is between countries, but that CE would probably sell for $1200 here in the US is my best estimate. that's a nice CE.

watch it has a rosewood neck too.

can you go check it out?
Quote by gregs1020
i don't know what the exchange rate is between countries, but that CE would probably sell for $1200 here in the US is my best estimate. that's a nice CE.

watch it has a rosewood neck too.

can you go check it out?

Yes i have to take the train but.