Yo!! Looking for model info

Years ago, my buddy got this guitar. He never played it. I wrote some of my favorite stuff on this thing 5+ years ago. He treated it like shit. Yesterday, he told me to get it out of his f*cking house

I'm getting started on parts tomorrow, BUT I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what model it is. This would be useful, in case I run into a situation where I need certain parts ordered or anything like that.

Any thoughts??

Serial No. 00040609

Jackson Pic 1
Jackson Pic 2
Jackson Pic 3
Jackson Pic 4
if you go to jacksons website, you might be able to send the serial number to them and they can tell you about it, ive done it for my LTD and Schecter so i'm sure jackson could do it to

to me it looks like a cheap dinky to my but you never know
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
I looked at the Jackson Site yesterday and their rundown doesn't appear to cover that spread of serial numbers.

Thanks for taking a look, I'm still researching
hmmm, is there anything on the back of the headstock? that's weird that the number is on the neck plate
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Nothing on the head stock or at the base of the neck. I've taken some stuff apart on it and there is no further info on it.

I'm thinking it's 7-10 years old and is a higher end cheapy.
Still looking... and pricing parts
it might be one of those starter kit guitars i dont know if jackson does that or not but yeah
I think I found it. This is your guitar

A Jackson D10 Pro. But I can't find one with Duncan Designs...

There's another possibility, but it really doesn't make much sense. It could be a DX10D, but those have flamed maple tops and have sharkfin inlays. I couldn't find any old DX10D models without the flamed maple tops or sharkfin inlays or any other Jackson with Duncan Design pickups.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Jul 6, 2010,
Great find, thanks!!
I'm thinking it's a D10 Pro with after market pickups.

The only problem being that I can't find it in blue, so we may still be off a bit.
Quote by HalfDose
Great find, thanks!!
I'm thinking it's a D10 Pro with after market pickups.

The only problem being that I can't find it in blue, so we may still be off a bit.

Apparently they came in blue. I found that somewhere.