HELP! i seek assistance. Im playing a gig this upcoming weekend and i wanted to cover some chili peppers songs before I do some originals. I was wondering if anyone knew the settings I would need to play songs like Scar Tissue, Californication, and Snow. I have a Boss GT-10 and a Marshall Half Stack MG 100 HDFX. Please get back to me, im new to the whole effects thing since I only started playing guitar for a year now and mainly played acoustic.
^ What he said.

Plus you'll be getting a lot of grief for using an MG, especially since it's the half stack version.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Hmm not really allowed, but I may as well try to help. Try something like Bass-8 Mid-5 and Treble-7. Use the clean channel and maybe try and get a very light overdrive from your GT-10 to emulate that on the edge of breakup tone
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Settings threads are not allowed so find the Only Settings Thread and post in there. Otherwise, run your GT-10 through the clean channel on that MG and hope for the best. The MG really isn't designed for gigging. It is a practice amp.