Hey there, I know this may sound like an odd question but should I accept a free set up on my guitar? I recently bought a new strat and I've got to be honest, I was very pleasantly surprised with the way this thing plays right off the rack. It's not a top of the line one but not at the bottom end either. Just got to tell you though that it just plays great....at least to me. I'm not sure if I just don't know enough about guitars or just got really lucky with the thing but I'm really pleased with it. Sounds great, plays slick, feels comfortable, and I haven't noticed any fret buzz so I'm not sure what I should tell the tech about it. Seems like I should take advantage of it because its only going to cost me the price of new strings....but should I? It already seems great and I don't want to necessarily mess it up. What kinds of things should I have the tech look into to if I do it? Thanks for all your help.
You might as well.

The tech will fix intonation, check the truss rod. The tech might even out the frets a touch, change the action, check the nut... that kind of stuff.
Yes, absolutely, IF you're 100% sure the tech is an experienced professional, who really knows what he's doing.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Absolutely, You might want to mention that you are happy with action etc, then he can set the rest up around that.