Either of the Schecters! Theyre so goddamn nice. Personally I prefer the Hellraiser as you get coil taps for the EMGs plus tone control, but seriously Schecter make the best 7 strings ever.
Nope i live in south america so there is no way i try them (**** the third world) i play melodeath i like the action low and thin necks...i used to had a 6 string razorback and loved it
If you like thin necks than I think you'd enjoy something from Ibanez over a Schecter.

Don't Edit: Like so? Seems to be in the same price range as the other guitars.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Last edited by Don't Panic Ok? at Jul 6, 2010,
Yeah but i Dont have 2000 dollars hahhaa...I have those 5 options and maybe a Dean RC7X
Quote by espalexi666
Yeah but i Dont have 2000 dollars hahhaa...I have those 5 options and maybe a Dean RC7X

As someone said above.. if you really prefer thin necks,you gotta check Ibanez prestige line guitars out.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

B.C Rich Marc Rizzo
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Quote by mishax92
but seriously Schecter make the best 7 strings ever.

bullshit!

I recommend an agile interceptor pro 7 or a jackson slat 3-7 soloist or a Rg1527m in white
Check out ibanez mate,

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by espalexi666

Get the rusty cooley sig! then if you don't like it you can sell it to me for a stupidly low price..... :-)
Of your 5 choices I'd go with the Loomis sig. It's the only Schecter I've enjoyed playing. (Aside from the beautiful Schecter Japan series which is outta most people budget )