hey i'm goin to college soon and i was looking at small refridgerators. The smallest size i could find consistantly is 1.7 Cu. Ft. But in my small room i just need one that will fit a couple cans. I looked at amazon and all the really small ones were junk. I was wondering if anyone used a mini fridge that small and could recomend on to me. Thanks....
1.7 cu. ft. is about the smallest you can find that works really well, I suggest you get one that can be locked as well.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've got this Coca-Cola fridge for 6 cans, but it stinks of some sort of plastic/freon/whatever and is very loud so I don't use it.

One of my flatmates last year used a bigger one like this, which was very quiet and didn't smell of anything. That's 1.7 cu ft.
Last edited by blue_strat at Jul 6, 2010,
I'll offer the advice to be careful. My mate's fridge caught on fire.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by blue_strat
I've got this Coca-Cola fridge for 6 cans, but it stinks of some sort of plastic/freon/whatever and is very loud so I don't use it.

ma that doesn't even look like it will fit most liquor bottles, useless junk I say.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
My university's dorms all have mini-fridge/microwave combos already in them.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I have a 1.7 cu. ft. mini fridge in my room right now, and honestly, I think you'd be fine with it. I can fit a 12 pack of cans in it and it takes probably 7 hours to cool them to drinking temperature, plus I still have a little room left over after that. I know you want small, but this thing really isn't big at all.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
ma that doesn't even look like it will fit most liquor bottles, useless junk I say.

Most liquors aren't drank chilled, and in the OP you asked for a fridge for cans, not bottles.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Most important thing IMO is to make sure it's QUIET. Check when the compressor kicks in, it can be really annoying if it's in you room and it 60 cycle hums all day and night.
When I was in College, I bought a 13 cu. ft. fridge for food, with a built in freezer.

The fuses on my floor were always busting by my fault
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!