Between the Dimarzio D Activators, Tonezones, or John Petrucci's pups, which would be more thrash oriented, but still diverse enough to get decent cleans and crunch. I want to keep them passive. Any suggestions beside the ones I posted are awesome as well. To answer the amp question, i was lucky enough to purchase a peavey 6505 combo used, AND ITS AWESOME . however, the stock Ibanez pups i have are muddy, and need a good change.
the John Petrucci Crunchlab and Liquifire.

Though I think a Super Distortion would be better for trash. And a 36th anniversary PAF or Air Classics in neck for good cleans.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
JP's pups. I've got them and they sound awesome. If you get them wire them so the mid. position on the switch activates the two outer coils, not the inner coils. The outer coils sound more acoustic-like...
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Quote by Wolf 6
JP's pups. I've got them and they sound awesome. If you get them wire them so the mid. position on the switch activates the two outer coils, not the inner coils. The outer coils sound more acoustic-like...

Edit: the coil thing is about cleans... and Holycow- how is the JP50?
Gear

ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Washburn KC-70v
Quote by Wolf 6
Edit: the coil thing is about cleans... and Holycow- how is the JP50?

It's really nice. The neck is really fast and the whole guitar's light. Stays in tune great even when I use the trem(lightly, i dont abuse it). Has locking tuners which is great. Quality is good, frets are nice. Pickups are OK, not the best, but thats an easy fix. Overall a great guitar. I tried a Musicman JP6 and it felt really similar. If i changed the pickups, i bet they would sound almost identical at 1/3 the price.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
thanks, I've looked at this and the Dean VNMT Mustaine Endgame. Kinda hard to find out about the Dean, since there are no reviews, but anyways thanks.
Gear

ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Washburn KC-70v