So I am planning on recording/producing an album for a school project. I recently purchased the Boss Micro BR (I have a low budget) and plan on recording tracks on there. Once I do this, I need to transfer them onto a software program and I was wondering if you guys had any advice on which program to use. Again, this is low budget so a crappy free download site would be fine, I just need a place to "master" the tracks so I can then export them onto a disc. Thanks for the help

tl;dr: What's the best software (preferably free) for mastering tracks?
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
Riffs and Recordings forum has some stickies for that.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by crazykid3000
^What he said^

Anyways reaper is your best bet, its free and is pretty dam good

Reaper is free? All I could ever find was a trial.

Anyway, try Audacity. That's what I use.
Quote by Jon777
Reaper is free? All I could ever find was a trial.

Anyway, try Audacity. That's what I use.

Well technically not I guess...but the trail version has everything the full version does and you can use it for ever. They say that in the long run they hope more people will buy the product this way. I certainly plan to when I have the money coz its definately worth it
Quote by crazykid3000
Well technically not I guess...but the trail version has everything the full version does and you can use it for ever. They say that in the long run they hope more people will buy the product this way. I certainly plan to when I have the money coz its definately worth it

I think they've changed their ethos recently actually as it seems to be a 30 day trial these days.