Hi guys. I just started to bring some good stuff to my country. First online music shop of cyprus. And my country so much sucks abouth music that they think Marshlahh Mgs are the best amps and the Squiers or Epiphones or İbanez GRGs are suberb guitars.

I tryed to sold them Bugera 6260 instead of a sh*t Mg102. But people wanted those bullsh*t.

It seems like my online shop not going well and i cant bring lots of stuff again ( i mean max 10 guitars).

Beacuse of im a poor guy again i sold my very own Mg ( yeah i got one of them too im my garrage) and my sweet bugera 6260...

It seems like i got 300-400 euros now and i need a NEW AMP.!!

Im buying my gear from that site: thomann
/www.thomann.de

I need a decent amp for that price...

It can be a very good solid state head or combo.
Most likely to be Tube head or a combo.

for cabinets : If heads price doesnt left any bugget for cabinet i can plug head to my sh*t tanglewood 60watts amp until i will buy a cabinet.

What do you say?

Gear:
Japan Squier Strat with SD pickups (1997)
Bc Rich Beast Nt TBK (i play with this guy)
Zoom G9.2tt (i love multi-effect processors sory for it)

I play stuff like megadeth , slayer , metallica to RHCP and Within Temtations.

Hard job guys!! make me proud.. I dont have much information except peaveys bugeras marshalls and behingers.
First im did it both. But later i had a argument with shop. Beacuse of the prices. Lıke i buy them for 100 they give me 30 and with taxes it cost them to 150 but they sold it 300.

When we had argument it seems a good idea beacuse i will sell same products with half prices.. But that shop still selling my stuff which i buyed for them and im abouth to retire from selling instruments
Give the Peavey Vypyr a go.
The 75 watt is 300€, im getting one.
Solid state, but a huuuge range of tones.
i just need a good and stable tone. I got a Zoom G9.2tt for arranging tones.
The VHT, Harley Benton and Vox will not do metal without a distortion pedal. If your multi-effects has distortion that's what you'd be relying on...

Honestly, I'd advise just saving up again and buying another Bugera, because that's the best tone you can get near your price range. You could also look into the Vypyr Tube 60, very good amp. The regular Vypyrs aren't too bad either.

Also, next time you get some money, sell some more MGs until you can afford to import better amps, I'm sure there's people in Cyprus who want high quality tube amps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The VHT, Harley Benton and Vox will not do metal without a distortion pedal.

+1

having not tried any of these, I'm guessing bugera/jet city/egnater tweaker might be the ones to look at (if you want to go tube).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Raijouta
The VHT, Harley Benton and Vox will not do metal without a distortion pedal. If your multi-effects has distortion that's what you'd be relying on...

Honestly, I'd advise just saving up again and buying another Bugera, because that's the best tone you can get near your price range. You could also look into the Vypyr Tube 60, very good amp. The regular Vypyrs aren't too bad either.

Also, next time you get some money, sell some more MGs until you can afford to import better amps, I'm sure there's people in Cyprus who want high quality tube amps.

İm not sure that they know the meaning of "tube amps"

Even my father who never played guitar or any instruments in his life know much more think than whole cyprus. He once repaired my old amp. It took him 10 days to understand meaning and working of "amp" but now he is one of the best instrument repairer i have ever seen in my life.
I think tube beats solid state in most situation.

Another bugera ? hmm it will took some time. I relied on vox. They may be 15 watt but seemed good..

Ohh my bugera
The V55 is more vintage voiced. It might do what you want with an overdrive pedal to boost the distortion channel, but other than that it's probably the best you're going to get out there.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
http://www.thomann.de/gr/blackstar_ht5_combo.htm ?
i hate tohe 1/5/6 watt tube combos. Solid states sound better at below 30 watts usually mostly below 15

i want something at least 30-50 and This bugera V55h (not sure name) seems best to me..

Im going to buy it with %15 discounted price.. thanx to my friends..

now cab thread.. sory for it.