Guitars/Amps/Effects

Ibanez Prestige RG2550z Guitar: I bought this a year ago from a local guitarist. It has been very well taken care of. It has 3 small chips in the finish, one of the very tip of the headstock, and two on the edges of the body. It comes with a very cool green swirl pickguard along with the original shiny bronze pickguard. This guitar sounds amazing and stays in tune beautifully. This is not a reissue version, this is an original 2550z with the Edge Zero ZPS3 bridge, not the new version with i think the Edge 3 bridge.

I would like $750 OBO.

This is the only picture i have at the moment, i was in Boston with some buddies and were taking a break from practice.

Peavey Valveking 212 Amplifier with Celestion G12T-75 speakers. : I have owned this amp for the past two years. It has served me well, but with college looming, i need something less powerful. It features Tube 100Watts class A/B power with A/B control. It has 1 clean channel, and 1 lead channel. Also has reverb control and damping Presence and Resonance control. The Celestion speakers were put in by the previous owner and sound amazing. The tubes appear to be in good shape as well. Only has one small nick on the lower front of the amp and is not noticeable.

I would like 600 for the amp, + shipping. This item is very heavy and is very expensive to ship, would prefer local pick up.

Crate XT65R Amplifier: This was the first amp i ever owned. It is a 65Watt Solid State crate amp, it has clean, rhythm and solo channels. This would be a great amp for a beginning student as it is loud enough to play with others, but can still be quiet enough for home practice. The footswitch that came with it broke long ago, and will not be with the amp.

I would like $80 + shipping.

This is the only picture of the amps i have, i will get more detailed ones later.

Effects

Morley Mark Tremonti Wah Pedal: Very good wah pedal, is has no activator switch, instead it engages when you press on the pedal, then turns off when left alone. It is in very good condition, never gigged. Will come with a Morley wall AC adapter.

I would like $90 for the pedal and adapter.

Boss ME-70 Multi Effects Board this is kind of just a feeler, i have not decided whether or not to sell but would be interested in offers. It is a great multi board. It has way to many features to list here. But in short it has a Comp/FX pedal, Overdrive/Distortion pedal, Modulation Pedal, Delay Pedal, and an expression pedal. Ontop of that it has a built in tuner, noise threshold (programmable) and a preamp. Each one of these pedals has several different individual effects you can assign to them. It can be run on batteries, and AC outlet.

I would like $220 for it.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Oh i left out that the Ibanez comes with the original manual and hardshell case.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)