About 2 1/2 years ago I acquired my first electric guitar which was an Epiphone SG-310. I knew I wasn't going to drop guitar anytime soon but I didn't want to ask my parents to shell out some extra money as my guitar skills were still sub-par. Anyways, now I want to upgrade my gear but I want to go the cheapest route possible as I'm currently unemployed and don't have a lot of money.

So my question is, would a Strat neck or a Strat neck equivalent such as the ones Mighty Might make (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Mighty-Mite,Guitar-Bodies---Necks-Guitar-Pickups---Parts.gc) fit on an Epiphone SG-310 body?

The reason I want a Strat neck is I've played my friends Strat and I love the shape of the neck. Also, the Jumbo frets seem to help out a lot too like when you're doing fancy Jazz chords.
probably best to ask in the guitar building and customizing forum, but i don`t think it will without drilling atleast and the pocket may need to be routed.......
go to warmoth.com. they have tons of styles of necks, basically any kind u could ever want
No a strat neck won't fit.
Last edited by Sguit at Jul 6, 2010,
hmm, well
would it be possible to just purchase jumbo frets and have a luthier install them onto my fretboard?
Quote by PunkPino
hmm, well
would it be possible to just purchase jumbo frets and have a luthier install them onto my fretboard?

That would cost you alot, but it would be possible