Like seriously warped. It's almost unplayable. Notes are sometimes more than a semitone out after 12th fret.

Any ideas on what I could/should do? I don't think it's fit to be sold in its current state (no tremolo, several chips on the body work and the previously mentioned issues).

I don't think it'd be covered by warranty or anything.

Could I just get a new neck for it? Would it be better getting the guitar fixed?

I don't like it particularly even when it's playing properly either... I'd probably replace the pickups too. With setup, that's going to be about £160 minimum.
By no tremolo, do you mean it has no bridge at all?
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
If its a bolt-on neck, then yes. You can replace it. You just need to get the right neck replacement.
Quote by Guitar2theface
By no tremolo, do you mean it has no bridge at all?

I think he means he lost the bar
Oh my god, I love you. I just intonated my guitar, and it actually stays in tune now.

Now my sustain is still terrible (under two seconds for my high E string at 17th fret ) so I need to raise my action a little...

Thanks for the help.
ahemm.... intonation

Meticadpa
your sustain problems are because of the floyd, and the neck joint
IMO i don't like bolt ons
and the tremolo block decreases sustain
Quote by meticadpa
Oh my god, I love you. I just intonated my guitar, and it actually stays in tune now.

Now my sustain is still terrible (under two seconds for my high E string at 17th fret ) so I need to raise my action a little...

Thanks for the help.

could always get a compresser for sustain!