Page 1 of 3
As the title suggests, things that you know perfectly well you shouldn't be annoyed by but you are anyway.

Whenever I'm driving, and telling a story to my dad, he'll cut me off midsentence to correct my driving. Obviously his motivation's to keep us safe, but I always feel...annoyed.

also inb4 this thread and inb4 op is inb4 everything.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
A lot of things, like twats on xbox live, and actually, games in general... I love playing them, but get so pissed off!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

My parents telling me to get a job.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Eddie4President

Inb4 what? oh well. Cool story, bro
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by GezzyDiversion
People who say "mate" at the end of every sentence, mate.

Like... people from Sydney?
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
My Step Dad being so impatient. He can't wait for the kettle to boil. He thinks standing next to the window will make my Mum come home quicker. He thinks that if he complains, the traffic lights will change quicker. We lay our food out on the table at dinner, then help ourselves to what we want. I'll finish my tea then he'll say "Oh do you want some of ....." No, I said I've finished. He'll say stuff like "Do you want some bread with that?" No, it's fine as it is thanks. "How about an extra sausage?" No, it's fine as it is thanks. "Well if you want more chips there's som..." SHUT THE HELL UP DAMMIT
Those people who call you a douche but act more douchey than you could ever imagine. Damn its frustrating :-/ !
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
Quote by Rcasa630
Those people who call you a douche but act more douchey than you could ever imagine. Damn its frustrating :-/ !

People who say douche. Sorry.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

when you tell a joke and only half the people are laughing... and having to explain the joke and why its culturally relavent.

hate those friggin people who also do not understand sarcasm....
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
When ppl tlk like ths lol
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey Vypyr 30

I believe that Don't Stop Believing is overrated. There are far better Journey songs out there.
Quote by jeffreymenke
When ppl tlk like ths lol

+1

dun forg3t when dey tlk liek dis shorty
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
tom petty
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
This fish is seriously bugging me. Its like trying to assert its dominance or something. Stupid fish prolly doesn't even know how to spell assert....
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
People who think you don't work as hard as them if your job doesn't involve manual labour.

Have to agree there. Manual labour is even easier than any of this boring coursework and administration work.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
searchbar jokes

people who cough/sneeze for longer than 15 seconds at a time. It is possible to hold that shit in you know

people who can't stop being sarcastic. It's fun now and then, but you should say what you mean, or we will never know what you really mean
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
When people eat and the hit the knife and fork on the plate.

It's like..

FUCK'S SAKE, EAT PROPERLY MAN

Quote by sam b
When people eat and the hit the knife and fork on the plate.

It's like..

FUCK'S SAKE, EAT PROPERLY MAN

God yes. When I have a headache and there's a silence after a boring conversation at the table and there's just CLINK CLINK CLANK CLINK.

Feels bad man.
The playground of the world
Little 15 year old girls who get into the bars for some reason, sit next to my table and behave as if they're untouchable because they're girls.

You know them scens in kill bill where the screen flashes red and that "wahhh wooo!" music plays? That's what my head looks like at those times.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
People standing over my shoulder watching me on the computer even though they have NO reason to be there then tell you that you should check go to youtube to check out "a how to make glowing ice video"

People constantly walking back and forth in front of the TV even when they dont mean to, they're just busy but its equally annoying

People hanging around when I'm CLEARLY trying to practice a song on the guitar then telling you that you should practice more because "it doesnt sound that good"

Other guitarist watching you work on a song but tell you that your guitar is out of tune because they're too retarded to realize youre playing in drop c and just tuned it 5 minutes ago

People who honk their horn to you on the street to get your attention so they can ****in wave to you.

Hugging family members you barely know

People who think Rap music is all about drugs, gangs, and pussy

Rap music
Quote by MetalxKing
People standing over my shoulder watching me on the computer even though they have NO reason to be there then tell you that you should check go to youtube to check out "a how to make glowing ice video"

People constantly walking back and forth in front of the TV even when they dont mean to, they're just busy but its equally annoying

People hanging around when I'm CLEARLY trying to practice a song on the guitar then telling you that you should practice more because "it doesnt sound that good"

Other guitarist watching you work on a song but tell you that your guitar is out of tune because they're too retarded to realize youre playing in drop c and just tuned it 5 minutes ago

People who honk their horn to you on the street to get your attention so they can ****in wave to you.

Hugging family members you barely know

People who think Rap music is all about drugs, gangs, and pussy

Rap music

So, basically, people who attempt to interact with you.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
People who eat loudly.
People who swear when it's inappropriate.
People who say that type of music is crap just cuz they don't like it.
The Papers. PUT SOMETHING POSITIVE AND HAPPY IN THEM FOR ONCE!
People who don't respect their friends.
Music elitists. I try to be the better man and ignore them, but sometimes I just want to shrink them and grind them in between my teeth.

edit: Also, if I go to a nice place for vacation, or buy something nice for myself, there are always people who can't have these things and give me that condescending "Must be nice" bit. Can't stand that.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 6, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Music elitists. I try to be the better man and ignore them, but sometimes I just want to shrink them and grind them in between my teeth.

This. And people who chew their gum like retarded cows.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
When there's beer but no bottle opener :/

or ppl eating loudly
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Music elitists. I try to be the better man and ignore them, but sometimes I just want to shrink them and grind them in between my teeth.

edit: Also, if I go to a nice place for vacation, or buy something nice for myself, there are always people who can't have these things and give me that condescending "Must be nice" bit. Can't stand that

Yeah, this too. I do it sometimes jokingly (as in, only to close friends and only whilst making it clear I'm joking) but when people do it to me it gets on my nerves, especially as they have no idea of my situation besides "I'm jealous of you so I'm going to make snippy little comments".
Page 1 of 3