Page 1 of 2
So yeah, I'm pretty much typing this on here to vent. My brother's girlfriend pisses me off so ****ing much. I mean, I can't even be around her without her bothering me. Every time I do something, she has to make some smart-ass or immature comment about it. She's only 15 (my brother is 18), so it makes sense she's immature, but she makes comments about me tying my shoes or having a deep voice. I can't tell someone to have a good day without her mocking me. What's worse is when my brother is around her, he acts the exact same way so no matter how mad I get or how many times I've told them I don't think this shit is funny, he doesn't stop or tell her to stop. At first, I just kind of laughed it off and dealt with it, but I can't do it anymore. It's gotten to the point where if she comes on a camping trip we have coming up, I won't go because I don't want to be around her for a week. Have any of you guys had to deal with a friend's/brother's annoying girlfriend?
Throw a badger on her. relationship thread? Usually more mature people there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
15?

Isn't that a bit young for an 18 year old? Or does he enjoy shopping in the junior department?

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Jul 6, 2010,
You want to tap that dont you?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
and how old are you OP?
Member #78 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

Originally Posted by Gibson_Rocker13
why the hell would you worship satan if hes gunna torture the **** out of you.
Quote by Kensai

+1
Your aren't annoyed cos shes an annoying bitch, you're annoyed because she exists and yours doesn't

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
well shotguns are made to put the fear of god into kids like that it works for me whenever the kids next door come up in my yard screamin
Life's A Garden Digg It
-Joe Dirt
Quote by MH400
15?

Isn't that a bit young for an 18 year old? Or does he enjoy shopping in the junior department?

I've seen worse. Like a 16 year old and a 21 year old.
Quote by Alex Vik
I've seen worse. Like a 16 year old and a 21 year old.

Back in the UK there was an 18 year old and a 12 year old... Not joking.
RIP Tom Searle.

Tell her and/or him? These kinds of things just become a bigger problem when you wait to say anything, get it out of the way quick?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
i know a 19 dating a 40 year old

/thread
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Kensai

Did you know a Badger is the biggest carnivore native to England.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Can anyone else hear that?

Sounds like the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAambulance is coming.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I'm not jealous of him having a girlfriend because a relationship isn't something I want right now. My life is busy enough as it is. I'm 18 too by the way, we're twins. And no, I definitely do not want to tap that, her looks are about as bad as her personality. I won't backhand her because I actually have morals, and they both know I don't like her already.
Call your brother a paedophile, that should keep him quiet for a bit.

And seriously, just return the insults, it can't be hard, if she's really that horrible and annoying then I'm guessing you won't care about hurting her feelings, teenage girls aren't exactly the most emotionally stable beings, you could pick on literally any minor fault she has and make her feel bad about it, she'll leave you well alone if she know you'll give as good as you get.

Does that make me a horrible person?
Quote by jambi_mantra

And, the Honey Badger is officially the worlds most vicious animal? It's known to take on practically anything for no reason at all.

On topic, sort of, I know someone who's twenty four and is engaged to a 34 year old. It doesn't bother me. Their lives. If they love each other then that's cool by me. They're older though, teenagers is different.

More on topic, just confront said ladyfriend, and make it clear that she's an annoying bag of dicks.
Quote by jambi_mantra

Did you know Honey Badgers are the bravest animals in the world and bite the heads of pythons!
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Turn your brother in to the police for nailin' a 15-year-old girl.

That'll teach them both.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman

That'll teach them both.

Actually, do this. This is the best idea this thread will have.
Quote by dudetheman

That'll teach them both.

If he is nailing her, it's illegal right?

So yeah, if you wanted to get them both in deep shit, report them. But that would be horrible.
Quote by leg end
And, the Honey Badger is officially the worlds most vicious animal? It's known to take on practically anything for no reason at all.

On topic, sort of, I know someone who's twenty four and is engaged to a 34 year old. It doesn't bother me. Their lives. If they love each other then that's cool by me. They're older though, teenagers is different.

More on topic, just confront said ladyfriend, and make it clear that she's an annoying bag of dicks.

I think a bag of dicks would be more disgusting than annoying
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by UntilISleep
If he is nailing her, it's illegal right?

So yeah, if you wanted to get them both in deep shit, report them. But that would be horrible.

Nitpicking at someone about every move they make to the point where they can't even be happy with their family on vacation is pretty horrible too, IMO.

And besides, technically speaking, turning them in is the moral thing to do in the eyes of the law. She's not old enough to consent to that relationship (depending on what state you're in, of course.)

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
What part of "poop on her" do you not understand?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by dudetheman
Nitpicking at someone about every move they make to the point where they can't even be happy with their family on vacation is pretty horrible too, IMO.

And besides, technically speaking, turning them in is the moral thing to do in the eyes of the law. She's not old enough to consent to that relationship (depending on what state you're in, of course.)

True. Turn them in TS. Post videos of their reactions.
Quote by UntilISleep
True. Turn them in TS. Post videos of their reactions.

If you actually do turn them in, prepare for your brother to hate you for the rest of your life. Forever.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by leg end
<.<

>.>

Just an observation!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by dudetheman
If you actually do turn them in, prepare for your brother to hate you for the rest of your life. Forever.

He's 18. It's not like she's the love of his life. Sounds like he's got low standards, he'll find someone new.
Turning them in would do nothing because in Ohio there is a 3 year grey area where as long as it's consensual, it's okay. She already knows I don't like the shit she says about me and keeps doing it, so talking to her does nothing.
Quote by dudetheman

Ya little sisters can be like that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by dudetheman

or when he calls he can say anonymous at the beggining and end of his call and his brother would never know
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Maggot3000
i know a 19 dating a 40 year old

/thread

so? 19's legal whereas 15 is not.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by leg end
He's 18. It's not like she's the love of his life. Sounds like he's got low standards, he'll find someone new.

Well yeah, but since she's 15 and the first girlfriend he's ever had, they both aren't thinking, "I'll find someone new." If they break up, the one who got dumped will think it's the end of the world.
If you're in the US and turn him in he will become a sex offender which at his age could stop him from going to college and prevent him from getting jobs, potentially ruining his life. Find a better way to get back at them.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Page 1 of 2