I've been playing a lot of fingerpicking acoustic songs lately, but i realized their all at relatively slow tempos. like arrangements of wake me up when september ends and mad world. hana by masaki kishibe. but i want to play something a little bit faster i'm thinking maybe some of the easier andy mckee songs but am open to other suggestions.
Spanish romance maybe, or john butler trio try mist and ocean and good luck you will need it.
Last edited by AVIDFANOFSOUNDS at Jul 6, 2010,
Quote by pettit4eva
Andy Mckee definately.

This, try Ebon Coast
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
For instrumentals, what's been suggested so far is good (assuming you're not nearly good enough to play any Tommy Emmanuel tunes). But if you're also a singer, I'm a big fan of Elliott Smith. "Angeles" is a good, simple, yet fast-paced song to learn. It will definitely get your right hand in shape. And if you play it cleanly while singing, it can be very impressive.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by pettit4eva
Andy Mckee definately.

For my Father, though it is a little slower, is a fun song to play. Not too challenging, it helped me a lot with getting fingerpicking down.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
If you want faster tempos with Andy Mckee, look up Common Ground. Art of Motion is also good and fun and fast, but quite the bitch to master.