Alright guys. I have a schecter C-1 Hellraiser lefty. This is about my pickups. Do i have the EMG 81TW or 81TW-X the EMG logos are 2 different colors. i have the color that the X's have. so im really really confused someone straighten this out for me please.
I don't think it really matters. They could just have red lettering to go with the "hell" in Hellraiser.

Schecter website says 81TW, no X. And the guitar has red letters.
no look at guitar centers website. the 81tw-x is the same thing. im very confused. the regular EMG logo on the 81tw is white.
All schecter talks about on their site is the good ol' 81tw/89 combo, nothing about 'X'...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
no look at guitar centers website. the 81tw-x is the same thing. im very confused. the regular EMG logo on the 81tw is white.

In the end, I don't think it matters that much. I'll bet you can't hear the difference.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
OK ui got it guitar center picture was ****ed up. the logo was thewrong color i went to the offical EMG website.