This is my first acoustic piece. Let me know what I did right, wrong, what I could do to improve it. (without making it some over produced mess)

Thanks!

C4C! <3
Attachments:
Acoustic 1.gp4
YUR SUNG BLEWZ BECUZ YOU SED MAH LENG GRAINDCOAR SONG WUZ LAMEY!!! MY MOMMIE LUVED IT SO MUCH SHE GAMME CHOCOLLATTE COOKIEZ!!!!oneoneone!!!1111!!!!!

Lol I'm bored, let's do this bro.

Nice chord progression in the intro, really sad and melodic. Nice phrasing/soloing starting at 5. Whem the taiko drums started they scared me lol, I was not expecting it. They give a tribal feel to the song wich is weird but original. 21 made me lol, dunno why. Nice chords starting at 23, but the taiko drums sound a bit out of place (specially since 27). Great use of dissonance at 31 and 32. I like the addiction of another acoustic guitar at 35, it gives the song a full yet complex sound. I really like the trade off riffing starting at 43, switching between speakers. Nice riff at 47, and nice addiction of melodies at 48 and then 53. I love the fact that the song gets louder when the three guitars are playing, kinda like if they completed each other. The ending was a big letdown to me, everything just dropped of. I would prefer something like a fade out or something. Still great job. Overall, 7/10. Also, if you are really bored, you could just critic the first song on my link. It's kinda old but it need a nice bump into the first page.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
It was very calm, with a hint of depression. It sounded good. The taiko drums did a really good job at setting the mood and rhythm. That's something that most people can't do well.

This piece had a good progression. And as I LOVE acoustical pieces, this may not be in my top 5 favorites, but if you were to record it, I would probably listen to it daily. Very nice.

I was gonna C4C, but as I only complimented your song, don't worry about it.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at Jul 7, 2010,
i like the intro. to me the taiko drum doesnt fit in, it sounds like one of thoughs movies with the black people stomping on the ground (stomp the yard). bar 22 doesnt really fit. i like 35 when all 3 guitars play. bar 43 had a nice melody going. overall it was quite enjoyable. one thing though.... moar solos!
Quote by slayerfrk
i like the intro. to me the taiko drum doesnt fit in, it sounds like one of thoughs movies with the black people stomping on the ground (stomp the yard). bar 22 doesnt really fit. i like 35 when all 3 guitars play. bar 43 had a nice melody going. overall it was quite enjoyable. one thing though.... moar solos!

Racism.

It's a funny thing. Lmao.
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
I like it; however, I think it could benefit from an actual drumset. Here's an example of what I mean; I guess you'll have to pick whichever you prefer, or maybe do a bit of both.
Attachments:
Acoustic 1.gp5