Just kind of curious, thinking about maybe getting a few.

I know that some modeling amps don't work well with pedals, not really sure about Vox's. What do you all think?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I think it sounds fine, but I've only ever used OD, Distortion, and a wah pedal with mine.
It works a lot better than with other modeling amps, especially on the Boutique Clean setting- surprising how well it works on that. There's no FX Loop, though, so you gotta take that into consideration, which renders pedals on a lot of the models that have gain on them moot.
Last edited by GuerillaGorilla at Jul 6, 2010,
The Valvetronix amps and the Vypyrs take pedals much better than other modeling amps. unet (a user in the Post-Rock thread) runs about five pedals with his Valvetronix AD30VT, and he doesn't have problems.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
As long as it's not time based and modulation it should be fine. Overdrive, distortion, wah, and eq pedals are fine. Ideally, the VT100 works best with pedals, because of the effects loop.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Im gonna bump this, I just want to get some final says before I go and buy some.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
bump again
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I've tried pedals with a Valvetronix amp before, distortion and chorus, they both sounded fine. Far superior to the pedals that I've heard people use through Spider and Mg amps.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.