My band has a performance coming up and we have been working hard to get our sound balanced well.

An issue I am having is that During Solos. I can barely be heard. It is a really annoying problem as im sure you can imagine.

I would like advice on how to increase volume of my solos so that they may be heard...

Are there any pedals or something I should get?
EQ, will solve all your probs and you will find more uses than just a boost
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by madh4ttr
EQ, will solve all your probs and you will find more uses than just a boost

So an EQ pedal or something?

Elaborate
Quote by Axim Bassist
So an EQ pedal or something?

Elaborate

either an EQ or the RC Boost can be used when you solo to boost the tone without changing it.

just set the eq to a higher volume than standard and turn it on for the solo.
mojostompboxes.com
An issue I am having is that During Solos. I can barely be heard.

What the hell happened there?

Anyway, I second the RC Booster, it's by far the cleanest, most musical boost I've ever used.

The suggestion for a tube screamer might be even better because of the added mid-range. In that case go for the AC Booster. It'll do almost as clean of a boost as the RC (get it, REALLY clean boost and ALMOST clean boost?), but also give you the added mid-range of a tube screamer. What I like best about the AC Booster is that it adds mid-range in the traditional TS fashion, but it's not a nasaly sounding mid-range, it's still very open and musical sounding. You really can't go wrong. I think there's even AC Boosters with added mid-range switches now.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
A Tubescreamer won't give you a volume boost during a solo if you're using preamp gain (amp distortion), unless you put it in the effects loop. The only thing that WOULD work in front of the amp would be an EQ pedal.

On the cheap you could get something like an Electro-Harmonix LBP or the MXR Line Driver and stick it in your effects loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Not fer me. If he's wanting a serious volume boost, he's not gonna get it from a Tubescreamer in front when he's using preamp gain. In the loop, it's different, cause it's boosting the preamp before it hits the power amp...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If you are happy with your tone and just want more of it, you need a clean boost. I use the catalinbread super chili picoso, and have had fantastic results. You'll need to put it in your loop if you're running preamp gain.
If you want to alter you're tone for solos, get an EQ. One with gain sliders like the MXR 10 band would be fantastic.
I usually keep both of these on my board depending on what I need.