Hey guys... Bit of trouble here. I know this song is in 5/4, I know it's in the key of Bb (It's a basic G to Cadd9 when the guitar kicks in) but I can't find the notes the Piano is playing at the beginning... at all. To me, it sounds like the Piano is REALLY sharp and out of tune, but it doesn't clash with the guitars... I can't find the exact notes the Piano is playing. Anyone care to give this a shot? I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2lbm4l
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
F A Bb D? thats what i got out of the piano, a repeating riff of those notes. the piano does sound slightly out of tune tho.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
It's E - A - E - A - Db

Or right around there, give or take a half step

Edit: Yeah it's not exact, the piano in the song's out of tune
See, I'm getting F - Bb - (Bb - F - Bb) Where the notes in brackets are an octave below the first two notes... it sounds right over the guitar chords, but it doesn't sound right over the song...
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
It's got to be the tuning of the piano the song was recorded on. Maybe while playing with the guitar it's harder to notice then when trying to play the piano with it.
Quote by Phoebio
G# C# A C#C#

the order of the notes on the keyboard
C# G# A C#

Are you sure? That wouldn't work at all over a Bb chord though... doesn't sound right either :/
Quote by sporkman7
the closest thing I can get is G# C# A C# C#...to me it seems that the guitar play a G shape and a Cadd9 shape chords, but with a capo on the 2nd fret.
I know it may be not right, but to my ears it seems very close...