Ok so I think this the right form, I don't do this much. I lost a bolt for the input jack on my raven west RM300DX, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a replacement. I don't want to have to get a whole new jack because if the threads don't match up if I use the bolt off it I would have to put the new jack in the guitar. Please help me I had to rig my guitar to keep it working and it won't hold other day or two.
you mean nut? just desolder the wires to the jack and bring it with you into a parts store like lowes or home depot and find one that fits. they usually fit a 12mm socket, so look in that area (i'm not sure how they measure nuts)
^Nut sizes usually refer to the major diameter of the bolt.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Sorry I did mean nut but I went to home depot, auto zone, and advanced autoparts and they said they didn't have it I even brought the one from the other side. They said it was probably company specific. And I'm not too good a sodering, I had to do it in class but I always burned the crap out of myself.
Quote by danielgoodwill
Sorry I did mean nut but I went to home depot, auto zone, and advanced autoparts and they said they didn't have it I even brought the one from the other side. They said it was probably company specific. And I'm not too good a sodering, I had to do it in class but I always burned the crap out of myself.

hmm...

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_pickups/Components:_Jacks/Switchcraft_Output_Jack.html

desoldering and soldering a jack isn't hard at all. it's just 2 wires (3 if it's stereo for some reason).
Then there idiots. I just grabbed one i had laying around. Has metric threads, and reads out to 9mm on my caliper.
So you need a 9mm nut. (assuming you have the same jack)
http://www.aviationlogs.com/PilotShop/proddetail.asp?prod=SWC+S1027
Something like that, obviously. Just look around hardware stores till you find one, or buy a new jack.
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
So then you need a coarse thread metric nut.
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Nope.
Though I'm pretty sure almost all of them will be metric though. Pretty much every screw on a guitar is.
Just unsolder the jack, and go around trying the nuts till you find one that fits. Otherwise, spend another $2 and buy a new jack.
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
The problem Is putting a new jack in I can't soder very well I know it's easy but I always burn the crap out of myself. I'm trying to go the less painful route